CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

pallet 16-11-2015 07:59 PM

My cat, comes to the window stares at me, starts to paw at the window, then when I get off my arse to open it, he looks at it and walks away, then we repeat this again and again.

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 16-11-2015 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 12666555)
My cat, comes to the window stares at me, starts to paw at the window, then when I get off my arse to open it, he looks at it and walks away, then we repeat this again and again.

"cat" you say. You mean space-alien mind-controlist sent to tease all humans?

JJ 16-11-2015 11:28 PM

I find it annoying when the World Cup comes around and all of a sudden everyone in the office is a "socca" expert, and insist on sharing their in depth knowledge.
Socca genius: "Course, what he should have done was..." or other similar type shit. My response: "Did you watch the game?"
SG: "Nah, but I've recorded the highlights."
End of conversation. Tossers.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 16-11-2015 11:35 PM

Inadvertently putting dirty cutlery/plates in to the dishwasher that you've forgot to unload. It's only a second or two until I realise but it's already ruined my day by then.

dweedman 16-11-2015 11:41 PM

When you buy something on Ebay and the guy you buy it from takes 2-3 days to dispatch it, and once he finally does you realise he's dispatched it via 2nd class. It's not that bloody hard to wrap up a jumper, and I'd gladly pay you 1-2 quid more to send it via 1st class.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 16-11-2015 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dweedman (Post 12666972)
When you buy something on Ebay and the guy you buy it from takes 2-3 days to dispatch it, and once he finally does you realise he's dispatched it via 2nd class. It's not that bloody hard to wrap up a jumper, and I'd gladly pay you 1-2 quid more to send it via 1st class.

Annoys me more when c*nts don't pay in a hurry.

JJ 17-11-2015 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12666968)
Inadvertently putting dirty cutlery/plates in to the dishwasher that you've forgot to unload. It's only a second or two until I realise but it's already ruined my day by then.

Alternatively, when you use a fork for its intended purpose, and it's only when you put it in your mouth that you realise the dishwasher has failed to do its job, and there's something small and crusty still stuck to the underside. :hmph:

davech 17-11-2015 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe (Post 12666579)
"cat" you say. You mean space-alien mind-controlist sent to tease all humans?

Yep!

You train dogs; cats train you :D

danpalace07 17-11-2015 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 12666420)
That my left earhole is physically incapable of retaining a headphone when you lose the wee furry yoke that covers them.

Losing the wee furry yoke that goes on the end of headphones.

getting a good pair of over ear headphones that don't make you look like a bellend was one of the most satisfying things I've ever bought

they are AKG K451's by the way, very affordable for the quality.

art malice 17-11-2015 10:48 AM

Drivers who let you through then don't acknowledge that you've acknowledged them.

sirdougie 17-11-2015 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12666968)
Inadvertently putting dirty cutlery/plates in to the dishwasher that you've forgot to unload. It's only a second or two until I realise but it's already ruined my day by then.

Ggrrrr, even thinking about this is annoying me.

beds83 17-11-2015 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12666975)
Annoys me more when c*nts don't pay in a hurry.

especially when they win on a last second bid!

jolly 17-11-2015 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenn.f (Post 12666359)
Aches and pains as i get older. I used to heal so quickly.
Trapped nerve in my back alongside a pulled groin which have barely healed in two months and now topped off by squashing the top of my finger under a manhole cover. Happy days.

It only gets worse
I'm a mass of aches and pains from broken bones in the past to prolapsed discs in my back several severed nerves from various knife and one shooting accident

I'm only 50 in 20 years time I'll prolly be in a wheelchair

Maz 17-11-2015 01:49 PM

People who post giant pictures on threads.

Breaking rocks 17-11-2015 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12667039)
getting a good pair of over ear headphones that don't make you look like a bellend was one of the most satisfying things I've ever bought

they are AKG K451's by the way, very affordable for the quality.

That has just raised a red flag at GCHQ.

Selhurst Celtic 17-11-2015 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12667039)
getting a good pair of over ear headphones that don't make you look like a bellend was one of the most satisfying things I've ever bought

they are AKG K451's by the way, very affordable for the quality.

Would you know if such a device would work on a sony mobile phone please?

WLYWLYAWYPWF 17-11-2015 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 12667515)
Would you know if such a device would work on a sony mobile phone please?

They would work fine but they are over ear so you will look like a prima donna footballer getting off the team coach when you are wearing them. Just walk around with your toiletries bag under your arm to pull off the complete look.

justjuice 17-11-2015 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 12667459)
People who post giant pictures on threads.

I've done this by mistake in the past - if posted from the bbs phone app, you can't tell how big it is until you see it in a browser as the app shows it at fixed size.

dannyb1 17-11-2015 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 12667234)
Drivers who let you through then don't acknowledge that you've acknowledged them.

I can be guilty of this sometimes, what annoys me is drivers who go 30/40 in a 50/60 that you're stuck behind and when it gets back to a 30 they intentionally go faster. :veryangry

justjuice 17-11-2015 02:42 PM

Drivers at night that thank you by flashing full beam in your eyes. I appreciate the sentiment but would prefer not to be thanked than momentarily blinded.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.