CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   iphone users (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=163583)

Brummie Allan 31-08-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle
Brumie?

Sorry I didn't get back to you but others seem to have answered the question better then I could. I'm not into 100s of Apps on my phone, I'm only using the basic ones and a few others and most of them seem to multi task

Smoz 01-09-2010 07:23 PM

iOS 4.1 out next week, contains bug fixes, HDR photography, HD video over wi-fi.

4.2 out in November (mainly ipad related)

New ipods

Live keynote speech currently being streamed for mac users on Safari only.

http://www.apple.com/

Updates for everyone else here

http://www.macrumors.com/2010/09/01/...l-media-event/

Smoz 01-09-2010 07:33 PM

New Nano looks good, Multi-touch screen, clip, 46% smaller.

http://images.macrumors.com/article/..._ipod_nano.jpg

Now demoing new iPod Touch

CPFC Cheerleader Observer 01-09-2010 07:36 PM

Quite like that new nano

CPFC Cheerleader Observer 01-09-2010 07:36 PM

Hope iOS 4.1 fixes my slow iPhone 3G!

Isle of Wight 01-09-2010 09:50 PM

LOL the new shuffle is the same as the V2 shuffle with voice controls. The V3 was he stupidest thing Apple ever made, bit of humble pie here me thinks. Touch looks great as does the nano.

Brett 01-09-2010 10:40 PM

Bit cheesed off about the Shuffle u-turn.

iTouch up by 30 as well. :(

Isle of Wight 02-09-2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brett
Bit cheesed off about the Shuffle u-turn.


Why? I thought it was appauling. Loved the V2 the only thing I wanted was a little 1 line display showing the track or a playlist.

Brett 02-09-2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight
Why? I thought it was appauling. Loved the V2 the only thing I wanted was a little 1 line display showing the track or a playlist.

It's not that - I bought my Mum a Shuffle sans click wheel and she finds it difficult to use. I could buy her this one but it makes the earlier purchase a waste of money. In addition, I think the previous generation Shuffle had 4gb of flash instead of the paltry 2gb on offer now.

Isle of Wight 02-09-2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brett
It's not that - I bought my Mum a Shuffle sans click wheel and she finds it difficult to use. I could buy her this one but it makes the earlier purchase a waste of money. In addition, I think the previous generation Shuffle had 4gb of flash instead of the paltry 2gb on offer now.

Ebay is your friend. I'm not surprised she cant use it, you must have fingers the size of a 2 year old to use the controls and clip it on. It really was a shocking product. I'm sure they will have a 4 gb one soon. I have a 1 Gb V2 which is more than enough as you had to remember all the tracks you put on it to find what you wanted by skipping through any more and my memory couldnt cope. The Voice thing, with play lists, will help this but I would still have liked a 1 line display. All they have really done is brought back the old one and added voice :(

Stavros 69 05-09-2010 01:56 PM

Is everyones IPhone running as shit as mine still?

dannyboy1807 05-09-2010 01:58 PM

When anyone is on iTunes on your iPhone and people see the top tens section for singles can you see it? I just get a blank page.

montstar 06-09-2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stavros 69
Is everyones IPhone running as shit as mine still?

3g, 3gs or 4?

andyocpfc 08-09-2010 10:15 PM

HELP?

Having just got my new iPhone4 i wish to put all my music which i currently have on my ipod and in itunes on there. How do you do it? When i select the song/album and drag it across to 'my iPhone' in itunes i just get the black circle with a line through it. Help? TIA

BulletEagle 08-09-2010 10:36 PM

Since the 4.1 update my 3G S has gone shit slow

Brummie Allan 09-09-2010 01:24 AM

I've had a iPhone 4 for a while, I have a strange problem with the emails over the last few days I've had 7 emails with (no sender) (no subject) The message has no content. Date 01/01/1970 the problem is I can't open it or delete it by sliding to get delete or when I press edit it doesn't give me the option to select these emails and delete them. How do I get rid of them ?

Brummie Allan 10-09-2010 08:36 PM

Update never did find out why it happened but the 4.1 update got rid of them

andyocpfc 11-09-2010 12:27 PM


Just seen these, nice work. How do i put one of these on my iphone 4 as my wallpaper?

KingsleY 11-09-2010 01:38 PM

Cheers.

If you view this page on your iphone, then press and hold on the image, it will give you the option to save.
Then go to Settings, Wallpaper, and choose the image there

keithywonder 12-09-2010 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brumie Allan
I've had a iPhone 4 for a while, I have a strange problem with the emails over the last few days I've had 7 emails with (no sender) (no subject) The message has no content. Date 01/01/1970 the problem is I can't open it or delete it by sliding to get delete or when I press edit it doesn't give me the option to select these emails and delete them. How do I get rid of them ?


I had the same problem, managed to get rid but can't remember how


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.