CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Blind_Eagle 26-03-2016 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold76 (Post 12896709)
Even worse, 2 pints in the barrowboy 10.30 I nearly died, which **** comes up with these prices?

A **** that knows other ****'s will still pay 10.30 for two pints?

Instead of being a compliant **** why didn't you just tell the **** to stick his ****ing pints up his man ****? :)

Maidstoned Eagle 26-03-2016 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 12896947)
A **** that knows other ****'s will still pay 10.30 for two pints?

Instead of being a compliant **** why didn't you just tell the **** to stick his ****ing pints up his man ****? :)

I would've and let them pour the 10;30 down the drain, the theiving *****

cappuccinoeagle 26-03-2016 07:08 PM

Tim Westwood - turned up on Pointless, reminded me what an annoying tit he is

SA Eagle 26-03-2016 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 12896971)
Tim Westwood - turned up on Pointless, reminded me what an annoying tit he is

People that can't spell the word ****

SeanPalace84 26-03-2016 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 12896971)
Tim Westwood - turned up on Pointless, reminded me what an annoying tit he is

I thought this Prick had disappeared. :veryangry

aj4england 26-03-2016 07:15 PM

Do you want a bag for your shopping? No i will just juggle these pizzas, coconut water, roses tin and 4 cans of Stella all the back to my car

chrisophiex 26-03-2016 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aj4england (Post 12896980)
Do you want a bag for your shopping? No i will just juggle these pizzas, coconut water, roses tin and 4 cans of Stella all the back to my car

Some people bring their own bag for shopping .:)

WLYWLYAWYPWF 26-03-2016 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold76 (Post 12896709)
I was up drinking in London Bridge yesterday, went to one of those sports bar type places during the day- dead quiet in their.

Went back in the evening, goober on the door wanted to see ID- I'm nearly 40, it was still dead in the pub and I don't drive or dont see the need to carry a passport. I mean what the ****, thankfully my mate kinda made the guy see sense, but why the in the blue hell should I have to show id to get into a pub- ******* town.

Even worse, 2 pints in the barrowboy 10.30 I nearly died, which **** comes up with these prices?

I got asked for the same to get in The George Wetherspoons on night we drew 3-3 with mickey mousers. Stupid dumb c*nt on a power trip who couldn't understand why I wouldn't carry a fecking passport around with me as a 42 year old in the town I was born.

SeanPalace84 26-03-2016 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aj4england (Post 12896980)
Do you want a bag for your shopping? No i will just juggle these pizzas, coconut water, roses tin and 4 cans of Stella all the back to my car

:D Amazing how many people won't pay 5p for a bag.

cappuccinoeagle 26-03-2016 09:48 PM

People some on the BBS,who think it's trendy to slag off the England Football team

Breaking rocks 26-03-2016 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 12897363)
People some on the BBS,who think it's trendy to slag off the England Football team

****

Stellavista 26-03-2016 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 12897363)
People some on the BBS,who think it's trendy to slag off the England Football team

Blimey, I've been on trend for the last twenty years. :)

Blind_Eagle 26-03-2016 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 12896916)
Isn't there several hundred yards behind you it would fit in?:)

:D:lux:

ConCPFC 26-03-2016 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12895074)
The smart ones will be going for the Crystals calendars then flogging them to the #cpfcfamily on twitter and on HOL

:)

They are the biggest wronguns going. A friend was speaking to some people in a group at half time at one game and the person speaking stopped what he was saying mid-sentence so he could turn around and wave to the Crystals...from the Upper tier. Said individual has also been known to donate large sums of money to the Crystals' justgiving pages and may or may not have tweeted them good night on more than one occasion. Why do we attract such strange people?

dweedman 26-03-2016 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold76 (Post 12896709)
I was up drinking in London Bridge yesterday, went to one of those sports bar type places during the day- dead quiet in their.

Went back in the evening, goober on the door wanted to see ID- I'm nearly 40, it was still dead in the pub and I don't drive or dont see the need to carry a passport. I mean what the ****, thankfully my mate kinda made the guy see sense, but why the in the blue hell should I have to show id to get into a pub- ******* town.

Even worse, 2 pints in the barrowboy 10.30 I nearly died, which **** comes up with these prices?

The founders arms next to the Tate modern sells Pimms mixed with lemonade on draught, can't be more than 5.5%, 9.70 a pint. Dead serious.

GorBlimey 27-03-2016 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 12896950)
I would've and let them pour the 10;30 down the drain, the theiving *****

Was in Tesco the other day and we wanted four slices of ham from the dele, hand-cut off the joint on display, which they did then said it would be 9.50! :eek:

The slices must have been as big as steaks or something was seriously fecked with their scales.

Happily told them to keep it.

art malice 27-03-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold76 (Post 12896709)
Even worse, 2 pints in the barrowboy 10.30 I nearly died, which **** comes up with these prices?

Did the barman have a twirly moustache on his hipster beard for full effect?

Nork1 27-03-2016 10:22 AM

Geoff Hurst... it was 50 years ago, change the record for ****'s sake.
If a doctor asked him what consistency his shit was this morning he'd probably drone on about the shit he had after scoring a hat trick in the 1966 final.

Timbo 27-03-2016 11:06 AM

Its SIR Geoff Hurst!

Nork1 27-03-2016 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbo (Post 12897718)
Its SIR Geoff Hurst!

That's '1966 World Cup winner Sir Geoff Hurst' to you mate!

Henry Cooper was the same. I'm not doubting he was a nice bloke but was there ever an interview where he didn't mention putting Casius Clay down in 1963??


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.