CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Breaking rocks 13-07-2015 01:08 PM

After reading these posts, it seems that David Brent is alive and well.

Oddjob 13-07-2015 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superfly (Post 12468057)
Office blokes who do a mock golf swing for no discernible reason.

I would rather like to brain them with an imaginary 5 iron.

Thats a very good one

SexualChocolate 13-07-2015 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superfly (Post 12468202)
One bloke in particular goes 'pop' when he connects with the ball and then puts his hand above his eyes as if looking to see the landing spot. If he is brutally and needlessly killed by being repeatedly bashed on the skull with a hole punch then it has got nothing to do with me.

You were with me the whole time, you could've have done it.....

www.mactochampionships.com The home of the combative elite

Nork1 13-07-2015 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 12468043)
These idiots who are covering themselves with tattoos because its fashionable.

Surely the thought of them as pensioners covered in a saggy patchwork of blotchy faded ink must take the edge off the annoyance?

pallet 13-07-2015 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nork1 (Post 12468525)
Surely the thought of them as pensioners covered in a saggy patchwork of blotchy faded ink must take the edge off the annoyance?

:)True or when you ask them if why they have had a full oriental Chinese garden on their arm and they give you that blank expression.

Eaglesfan1 13-07-2015 06:45 PM

People who say 'PIN number'

Chocky 13-07-2015 07:06 PM

PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number PIN number

Chocky 13-07-2015 07:07 PM

PIN number.

chrisophiex 13-07-2015 07:13 PM

Magnum PI Number ?

Gooders 13-07-2015 07:20 PM

2 pages of blokes who've never been on a cruise explaining why cruises annoy them.

I love the BBS. :lux:

Fatboy 13-07-2015 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 12467201)
Same people who do that at pedestrian crossings.

I have the opposite issue. Outside Mornington Crescent station there can be up to 20 people waiting to cross - not one fecker has pressed the button.

Archiebald Leitch 13-07-2015 08:16 PM

People who type PIN number lots of times and it looks for all the world that its not in straight columns and I sit staring at it.

Gooders 13-07-2015 08:17 PM

Send him home Captain Mainwaring.

elgin eagle 13-07-2015 09:02 PM

Getting bits of chicken stuck in between your teeth. Or apples. Not whole ones, obviously.

elgin eagle 13-07-2015 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archiebald Leitch (Post 12468945)
People who type PIN number lots of times and it looks for all the world that its not in straight columns and I sit staring at it.

Number PIN on my screen.

Getting to the front of the queue and then forgetting the number is embarrassing.

CT_Palace 13-07-2015 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12469034)
Getting bits of chicken stuck in between your teeth. Or apples. Not whole ones, obviously.

peach/nectarine

so annoying I hardly eat them, which is a bummer as I do rather like them :(

elgin eagle 13-07-2015 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT_Palace (Post 12469050)
peach/nectarine

so annoying I hardly eat them, which is a bummer as I do rather like them :(

Yeah, they have the potential to suck as well. Whats really annoying is the amount of times a bit gets stuck on the final bite.

A bit like getting injured in the last minute of playing a sport.

Jim Cannon 13-07-2015 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 12468043)
These idiots who are covering themselves with tattoos because its fashionable.

It's getting out of control the amount you see these days

krupa 2 13-07-2015 10:20 PM

Are Muslims ' allowed ' tattoos...?

Worksop Palace 13-07-2015 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12469034)

Apples. It's the skin that gets in there. 'Get right in your mouth' as my old man would say.

Bananas. Can no longer physically eat them. Make me gag.

Fook my old grannies boots I'm getting old :sob: