CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

the digger 13-11-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14503228)
That knobber from the seaside taking over every thread on the BBS.

:S:

Me?

thefox 13-11-2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 14505596)
Me?

I guess they mean Coastal Palace/ ******

KYLIE MINEAGLE 14-11-2018 07:45 AM

Political rallies that are not in the USA adopting the American style. i.e . Sitting behind a politician waving signs. Just seen it on the news here of a Brexit rally and it's creeping in over here. Also politicians wearing flag lapel pins.You are not more patriotic than the next man because you do this.

Maidstoned Eagle 14-11-2018 09:46 AM

Fat arsed Brits complaining to my mate that he hasnt served them toasted baguette instead of this "horrible sliced stuff". The horrible sliced stuff is pan de cateto, baked in the bakery 3 doors away, the baguettes you wanted are cook from frozen shite...******* ringpieces.

keltic eagle 14-11-2018 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reps AJ (Post 14505570)
Are you a train?

Beat me to it. The trains don't give a shit but its scary for us train drivers. Should be for passengers aswell but not the rolling of eyes and saying "any excuse". Its a seriously dangerous time of year although no where near as bad as years ago when there weren't automatic sanders fitted to trains and wsp

cappuccinoeagle 14-11-2018 10:29 PM

Fireworks on the 14th of November

Hedgehog 14-11-2018 10:52 PM

Having to get a new cable/DVR box, thus losing my copies of the 2016 Cup Final and a recording of the Palace/Liverpool Crystenball (or whatever it was called) game. Gone forever but not forgotten!

Worksop Palace 14-11-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14507293)
Having to get a new cable/DVR box, thus losing my copies of the 2016 Cup Final and a recording of the Palace/Liverpool Crystenball (or whatever it was called) game. Gone forever but not forgotten!

I deleted the 2016 fa cup final the minute I walked through the door after the game.

Crystanbul

KYLIE MINEAGLE 15-11-2018 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14506084)
Fat arsed Brits complaining to my mate that he hasnt served them toasted baguette instead of this "horrible sliced stuff". The horrible sliced stuff is pan de cateto, baked in the bakery 3 doors away, the baguettes you wanted are cook from frozen shite...******* ringpieces.

Do they have tea like muvver makes to go with it.

thefox 15-11-2018 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14507293)
Having to get a new cable/DVR box, thus losing my copies of the 2016 Cup Final and a recording of the Palace/Liverpool Crystenball (or whatever it was called) game. Gone forever but not forgotten!

They must be on youtube.

Jack Daniels 15-11-2018 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14507293)
Having to get a new cable/DVR box, thus losing my copies of the 2016 Cup Final and a recording of the Palace/Liverpool Crystenball (or whatever it was called) game. Gone forever but not forgotten!

Same thing happened to me last week. Had play offs on there as well. Now I've got to get Sky Q. Reckon Sky are making the boxes feck up so you have to pay more and upgrade.

Maidstoned Eagle 15-11-2018 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE (Post 14507420)
Do they have tea like muvver makes to go with it.

No these were worse than that, these were "I eat Spanish food because I'm integrated.....but only Spanish food like English stuff" types.

cappuccinoeagle 15-11-2018 09:59 PM

Dunk playing for England

Isle of Wight 15-11-2018 10:08 PM

People that when you let them out when driving or hold the door when walking dont have the common courtesy to say thank you.

People that litter

Hedgehog 15-11-2018 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Daniels (Post 14507528)
Same thing happened to me last week. Had play offs on there as well. Now I've got to get Sky Q. Reckon Sky are making the boxes feck up so you have to pay more and upgrade.

My old box had a feature where you could record everything that contained a certain name or actor etc. I had "Crystal Palace" set up, so never had to worry about missing any televised game. It has worked great for the past 5 years or so.

The new box does not seem to have this feature (I've tried every which way), which is bloody annoying.

Cable guy told me the pretty much what you are saying... they to an extent have designed in obsolescence, not unlike a smart phone or computer of any kind.

Salad_Burnet 16-11-2018 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14508621)
People that when you let them out when driving or hold the door when walking dont have the common courtesy to say thank you.

People that litter

I've stopped saying thank you to people holding the door open. Most of the time they were opening the door anyway, for themselves. And if they weren't, they're a condescending ****. Like people who take their shitty trays up to the counter when no-one's asked them. It's disgusting getting your food handed to you over some condescending ****'s left over crap.

I'm now at the stage in life when where most idiots expect an obsequious thanks or a meek smile, I usually just swear or give 'em a shitty look.

Little Fozzie 16-11-2018 01:47 AM

People who don't know what condescending means

the digger 16-11-2018 11:39 AM

Airlines not employing any front facing staff at ground level, thereby leaving customer service and mediation to middle men.

Maz 16-11-2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Fozzie (Post 14508684)
People who don't know what condescending means


It's a complex word. If you're not too sure yourself what it means, I can try to find some time later to help you.

smileysmith 16-11-2018 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 14508674)
I've stopped saying thank you to people holding the door open. Most of the time they were opening the door anyway, for themselves. And if they weren't, they're a condescending ****. Like people who take their shitty trays up to the counter when no-one's asked them. It's disgusting getting your food handed to you over some condescending ****'s left over crap.

I'm now at the stage in life when where most idiots expect an obsequious thanks or a meek smile, I usually just swear or give 'em a shitty look.

Wow.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.