CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Maidstoned Eagle 19-02-2018 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greybot (Post 14121871)
The Premier League
People on their phones in the gym (be it texting, social media or taking calls)

Especially when they are sitting on a piece of equipment you´re wating to use.

Olympian2 19-02-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14121865)
Psychiatrist: ‘at what age did this start?’

‘About 12.’

:lux::lux::lux:

Hedgehog 19-02-2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14121424)

Your video link is not working (well for me anyway).

Did you mean this:



If so.... this could be my future!

LN1 19-02-2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olympian2 (Post 14121811)
If there's one thing to make my blood boil, it's this. Or 'automatic' doors that don't open quickly enough. :p:p:p

The quicker ones can be just as frustrating :D


little al 19-02-2018 06:19 PM

I have mentioned it before on this thread, but this still makes my blood boil, ever Monday and Thursday, we get this ad every single ad break.


bigGcpfc 19-02-2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14121704)
Try living in a house where your daughter is starting periods and your wife is starting menopause.......

Gordon Bennett. Good luck with that one, mate.

Blind_Eagle 19-02-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 14122201)
I have mentioned it before on this thread, but this still makes my blood boil, ever Monday and Thursday, we get this ad every single ad break.


Isn’t Monday the new Sunday and Friday the new Thursday for people who struggle to actually do a full weeks bleeding work?

ebyeeckeagle 19-02-2018 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 14122250)
Isn’t Monday the new Sunday and Friday the new Thursday for people who struggle to actually do a full weeks bleeding work?

Nobody bloody works Fridays anymore. Great for traffic in the morning, less so for contacting people.

little al 19-02-2018 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle (Post 14122265)
Nobody bloody works Fridays anymore. Great for traffic in the morning, less so for contacting people.

I work 7 days a week. Normally for 7 or 8 weeks before I take a day off.

Hedgehog 19-02-2018 06:55 PM

I retired at the beginning of the year, and one thing that has really surprised me is the amount of people out and about during the day. I appreciate people work shifts, weekends thus having days off during the week, work from home, or are between jobs, unemployed or on disability... but it still was a shock to me.

Maidstoned Eagle 19-02-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14122097)
Your video link is not working (well for me anyway).

Did you mean this:



If so.... this could be my future!

:D:lux::afro:

Maidstoned Eagle 19-02-2018 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigGcpfc (Post 14122237)
Gordon Bennett. Good luck with that one, mate.

And people wonder why I´m a bit tetchy.

Blind_Eagle 19-02-2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle (Post 14122265)
Nobody bloody works Fridays anymore. Great for traffic in the morning, less so for contacting people.

Nobody works Mondays any more either.

Dorking .Eagle 19-02-2018 07:37 PM

Can I add to the Friday 'ghost town' effect at work, people 'working from home'

There's a guy at work with a toddler, and his Mum looks after this child 4 days out of 5. On Fridays he 'works from home'

Yeah right!

Would love someone to measure how much work he does equivalent to other days. I'd wager 50%

Don't get me wrong, people who work from home 100% of the time usually have an office set up, and crack on with it, but this is just working from your kitchen table in between sorting out the child and other stuff.

Maidstoned Eagle 19-02-2018 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 14122344)
Nobody works Mondays any more either.

:hi:

Wayne Andrews is God 20-02-2018 12:00 AM

Everyone works too much anyway. Good for him and his child if he spends Friday’s with them.

Hedgehog 20-02-2018 12:57 AM

Getting chewing gum on the white wall sides of my trainers.

PeterH 20-02-2018 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old traf (Post 14121447)
I'm afraid your disqualified there, its because of hand luggage that us lemons have to queue up ages before boarding opens, otherwise when you get to your seat all the overheads are full and you have to go about 20 r0ws back to find a space, then, when you land, you have to sit like the infamous lemon until you can move back to get ones bloody hand luggage. Grrrr, i hate flying.

But then you just add hand luggage abusers to the list of flying twats. I am all for airlines getting stricter with carry on allowances.

PeterH 20-02-2018 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14122282)
I retired at the beginning of the year, and one thing that has really surprised me is the amount of people out and about during the day. I appreciate people work shifts, weekends thus having days off during the week, work from home, or are between jobs, unemployed or on disability... but it still was a shock to me.

Just means you were doing it wrong all those years.

kayjay 20-02-2018 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God (Post 14121652)
Noon is noon. Dont need to say ‘12’ anything, just say noon.

I remember when noon was midday.
Oh, those were the days!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.