CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Mr Statto 21-12-2017 02:06 PM

People who don't take the window seat on the train, meaning anyone who gets on later has to wait for them to move their bag, laptop, phone, book etc before they can sit down. All to be repeated when you get off before them. It's not rocket science, if you're staying on till the last station sit in the ******* window seat

Stellavista 21-12-2017 02:13 PM

Tattooed eyebrows. Who the f*ck thought that might be a good look?

ceeby 21-12-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14005478)
In the summer i was walking over a roadbridge that crossed a railway line at a station (cupar). Halfway across i dropped a Ģ2 coin. The fecker then rolled past an old couple, did a right, rolled down all the steps onto the platform then fell onto the track. What a **** of a coin. To make matters worse there were some p way working nearby who refused to get it as annoyingly correctly said they would have to get a line block.

You just made that up elgin, so that you could get some train related technical tomfoolery onto a thread other than the Southern Railway Bastards one.

This forced me to look up what a "p way" was on Google. I now have trainspotter related search history against my google account. This will be highly embarrassing if my family or friends find out. :afro:

Jordan's Jacket 21-12-2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Statto (Post 14005554)
People who don't take the window seat on the train, meaning anyone who gets on later has to wait for them to move their bag, laptop, phone, book etc before they can sit down. All to be repeated when you get off before them. It's not rocket science, if you're staying on till the last station sit in the ******* window seat

Not when you are 6"3 and unable to get your legs under the table in a window seat. Idon't however, put my bag etc on the seat next to me

Pat of the Palace 21-12-2017 02:16 PM

Quote:

In the summer i was walking over a roadbridge that crossed a railway line at a station (cupar). Halfway across i dropped a Ģ2 coin. The fecker then rolled past an old couple, did a right, rolled down all the steps onto the platform then fell onto the track. What a **** of a coin. To make matters worse there were some p way working nearby who refused to get it as annoyingly correctly said they would have to get a line block.

Bet they got it when you pissed off. :)

ceeby 21-12-2017 02:16 PM

Quote:

elgin subliminally made you post that

Maidstoned Eagle 21-12-2017 02:17 PM

Quote:

seeing as your in Scotland, why didnīt it hit someone on the back of the head when they bent over to pick it up?

Pat of the Palace 21-12-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14005567)

Yep. One of my pet peeves. Very popular with the South American women over here.
Freaky

elgin eagle 21-12-2017 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace (Post 14005574)

I'm sure they did. One of them was even grinning, although that might have been because of me running down the steps swearing at it. It was like it was on some escape and evade course. I'm sure if they bought crisps with it they wouldn't have been laughing then though. That thing was cursed or possibly suicidal. Wound me up though as I was carrying a big bag of guttering fittings at the time.

Selhurst Celtic 21-12-2017 04:28 PM

Quote:

Just sit on their lap.

elgin eagle 21-12-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeby (Post 14005568)
You just made that up elgin, so that you could get some train related technical tomfoolery onto a thread other than the Southern Railway Bastards one.

This forced me to look up what a "p way" was on Google. I now have trainspotter related search history against my google account. This will be highly embarrassing if my family or friends find out. :afro:

Haha yeah every time you see someone by the track now you'll say to yourself, they are P Way :)

Little do you know they are pikies stealing the cable.

Selhurst Celtic 21-12-2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace (Post 14005574)

And bought 2 pairs of shite K-Swiss Tiger Tim Henman trainers with the money.

elgin eagle 21-12-2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14005578)
seeing as your in Scotland, why didnīt it hit someone on the back of the head when they bent over to pick it up?

:)

The old people must be kicking themselves to this day.

elgin eagle 21-12-2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 14005776)
And bought 2 pairs of shite K-Swiss Tiger Tim Henman trainers with the money.

Imperfect, if you don't mind.

Purepalace 21-12-2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 14005567)

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/8...c165d76d66b7e2

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 21-12-2017 04:40 PM

Quote:

Read this and the recent revival of League of Gentlemen came to mind.

little al 21-12-2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 14005130)
Being told this morning they want us to work the full shift tomorrow after telling us Monday it would be in to clean the plant,breakfast and home:jerkit::jerkit:

I won't bother coming in,feck em.

Flannerys boys up here mostly finised up on Tuesday, rest went yesterday.

little al 21-12-2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle (Post 14005242)
People who actually expect me to work when I'm "working from home" the next couple of weeks :D ;)

Thief.

little al 21-12-2017 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14005766)
I'm sure they did. One of them was even grinning, although that might have been because of me running down the steps swearing at it. It was like it was on some escape and evade course. I'm sure if they bought crisps with it they wouldn't have been laughing then though. That thing was cursed or possibly suicidal. Wound me up though as I was carrying a big bag of guttering fittings at the time.

It was only 2 quid.

Here you go, it even has a train on it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LONDON-UN...UAAOSwYlRZLffC

radiomike 21-12-2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Selfish in the extreme see it so often and then they look annoyed when having to let someone in
Big annoying feature at the moment the sickeningly sanitised Amazon ad. How about it gives some love to its appallingly treated worker slaves.