CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

The EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! 14-09-2019 12:31 PM

The Daily Mail. Obsessed with Man United and constantly trying to stir up shit about Wilf leaving.

Ardent Eagle Forever 14-09-2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! (Post 14915301)
The Daily Mail. Obsessed with Man United and constantly trying to stir up shit about Wilf leaving.

What's this obsession about the mail. Its pretty much every ferking paper and pundit stirring the sh1t about wilf.

Don't you know teams like palace aren't allowed to have classy skilful players. It's written in sports media law. :D

CP-RJW 14-09-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil's Barber (Post 14914970)
Good singer though.

Didn’t like his Bond theme.

thefox 14-09-2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14915273)
Never mind domestic goods. The stickers on the sun-shades of new cars are, unless someone knows any better, impossible to remove without leaving an unsightly mark.

First world problems.

Joe85 14-09-2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 14913777)
Spurs and West Ham ticket destroyed in the flood :(



Someone was trying to tell me something...

cappuccinoeagle 14-09-2019 11:36 PM

Pantwetters on the BBS.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 14-09-2019 11:54 PM

The John Fisher mini rugby advert on the radio at the moment. I can't put in to words how much I want to hurt the fake overly enthusiastic dad.

Isle of Wight 15-09-2019 11:38 AM

:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry :veryangry:veryangry
I wish we had a "Things that make you ******* furious thread". My Lad and his school team won the Hampshire Schools cup. A bunch of lads with mismatched socks and shorts vrs some full training kit schools along the way. It was the first time an Island school has won it for 30 years. We have just found out that the school was invited to play in a winners cup, with the final at Goodison Park. Our school declined citing money. We would have remortgaged the house if needed to do that. You're talking Jimmy Grimble in real life here and they didnt even ******* ask us:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry:veryang ry:veryangry

Coastal Palace 15-09-2019 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14916979)
:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry :veryangry:veryangry
I wish we had a "Things that make you ******* furious thread". My Lad and his school team won the Hampshire Schools cup. A bunch of lads with mismatched socks and shorts vrs some full training kit schools along the way. It was the first time an Island school has won it for 30 years. We have just found out that the school was invited to play in a winners cup, with the final at Goodison Park. Our school declined citing money. We would have remortgaged the house if needed to do that. You're talking Jimmy Grimble in real life here and they didnt even ******* ask us:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry:veryangry:veryang ry:veryangry

Your boy's school should be ashamed of itself.

Goals On Sunday.
They get rid of one boring, bland presenter in Ben Shepherd (that c*nt gets everywhere) and replace him with the equally pointless Alex Scott (that c*nt gets everywhere).

Can't stand Chris (I laugh at everything even though it has no humourous merit whatsoever) Kamara either.

Yoda 15-09-2019 12:09 PM

On a smaller scale, we had something similar happen in our child’s last year at junior school.

We won a Croydon final and within minutes of it ending our P.E. coach told the teachers of the losing school that they could take our place in the national final because our school wasn’t available. So our kids were watching their opponents celebrating!

Totally ridiculous, as she hadn’t even asked the parents about our availability. Whilst it was true that the event was after our school broke up for the summer, she didn’t ask anyone. Afterwards us parents were chatting in the car park and it soon became clear that enough of us would have been free and willing to drive the kids there ourselves if the school couldn’t provide transport.

And then the truth came out, her own child was in an event elsewhere on that day. Again, I’ve no problem with that and I’m sure another teacher could have been asked, and supported by us parents.

Like you, our main issue was that she didn’t even seek a Plan B solution in the event that we won through.

chrisophiex 15-09-2019 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coastal Palace (Post 14917008)
Your boy's school should be ashamed of itself.

Goals On Sunday.
They get rid of one boring, bland presenter in Ben Shepherd (that c*nnt gets everywhere) and replace him with the equally pointless Alex Scott (that c*nt gets everywhere.

Can't stand Chris (I laugh at everything even though it has no humourous merit whatsoever) Kamara either.


They sound perfect for a Sky audience....

WLYWLYAWYPWF 15-09-2019 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 14917009)
On a smaller scale, we had something similar happen in our child’s last year at junior school.

We won a Croydon final and within minutes of it ending our P.E. coach told the teachers of the losing school that they could take our place in the national final because our school wasn’t available. So our kids were watching their opponents celebrating!

Totally ridiculous, as she hadn’t even asked the parents about our availability. Whilst it was true that the event was after our school broke up for the summer, she didn’t ask anyone. Afterwards us parents were chatting in the car park and it soon became clear that enough of us would have been free and willing to drive the kids there ourselves if the school couldn’t provide transport.

And then the truth came out, her own child was in an event elsewhere on that day. Again, I’ve no problem with that and I’m sure another teacher could have been asked, and supported by us parents.

Like you, our main issue was that she didn’t even seek a Plan B solution in the event that we won through.

I remember playing against Ashburton in a Surrey cup game. We lost in what seemed like the longest period of extra time I've ever known. None other than Simon Osborn scored the winner with the last kick of the game and we all slumped to the turf disconsolate.

Afterwards our team coach who was refereeing said I'm quite pleased they got the winner as the replay date would have clashed with an important meeting of mine. We all just looked at him on disbelief too exhausted to say anything.
Basically the f*cker had played on until they scored. :supergrin:

Richard 15-09-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe85 (Post 14915944)
Someone was trying to tell me something...

Ha ha - yes ! I was thinking of going to the West Ham game, but the omens are clearly against us for that one.

Coastal Palace 15-09-2019 01:14 PM

Speaking of Goals On Sunday, Pulis is the guest - a trio of wankers.

CK 15-09-2019 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coastal Palace (Post 14917008)

Goals On Sunday.
They get rid of one boring, bland presenter in Ben Shepherd (that c*nt gets everywhere) and replace him with the equally pointless Alex Scott (that c*nt gets everywhere).

No problem with Alex Scott. Even if I had I'd just turn the volume down amd watch:love:

Coastal Palace 15-09-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK (Post 14917076)
No problem with Alex Scott. Even if I had I'd just turn the volume down amd watch:love:

Very attractive, no doubt, but about as interesting as Ben Shepherd.

adrenalin john 15-09-2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coastal Palace (Post 14917067)
Speaking of Goals On Sunday, Pulis is the guest - a trio of wankers.

Are they going to rename the show No Goals on Sunday?

adrenalin john 15-09-2019 02:02 PM

Perhaps he could even have his own show, Centre Half Saturday and in the close season another called Transfer back pockets

Isle of Wight 15-09-2019 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coastal Palace (Post 14917008)
Your boy's school should be ashamed of itself.
.

We are livid they can find the money to go to “rock for Jesus” singing stuff but not for something they should be rightfully proud of.
They claim they couldn’t afford it and when told we would have paid brought up the no staff to drive the mini bus and you aren’t child protection approved.

Coastal Palace 15-09-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14917125)
We are livid they can find the money to go to “rock for Jesus” singing stuff but not for something they should be rightfully proud of.
They claim they couldn’t afford it and when told we would have paid brought up the no staff to drive the mini bus and you aren’t child protection approved.

That's disgusting.
Depriving your boy and his team mates of playing in a top stadium is beyond low.
If I had the dough, I'd pay for them to play there.
Shame I don't.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.