CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

pallet 04-04-2016 09:48 PM

My wife not understanding football tribal mentally. Watching the fa youth cup semi final, i dont care who wins.

Eaglesfan1 04-04-2016 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12907422)
Commentators that don't accept the standard palace pronunciation of players names, but instead create different versions - font, grabBAN etc.

KG suddenly becoming 'Dikashwee' after we got promoted

Chocky 04-04-2016 10:50 PM

Rachel Riley. On more and more 'celebrity' shows these days 'famous' for doing what? Being highly attractive and being good at maths on an afternoon programme for old age piss drinkers?

She's false, has perfected the art of being able to find everything anyone says hilarious and lacks any warmth or personality.

And she comes from Southend and 'supports' Man Utd.

Having said that if she reads this I think I've just blown my chances of ever throwing a lump up it.

Wolfnipplechips 04-04-2016 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12910917)
Rachel Riley. On more and more 'celebrity' shows these days 'famous' for doing what? Being highly attractive and being good at maths on an afternoon programme for old age piss drinkers?

She's false, has perfected the art of being able to find everything anyone says hilarious and lacks any warmth or personality.

Having said that if she reads this I think I've just blown my chances of ever throwing a lump up it.

Yup. That should do it.

Post 8783. Finally close thread.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 04-04-2016 10:59 PM

Quote:

The fact I don't get to slap my cock round her chops annoys me.

PALACEWU 04-04-2016 11:06 PM

Carol wouldn't have slipped it out so quick, she had class.

Worksop Palace 04-04-2016 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12910932)

:D

Salad_Burnet 05-04-2016 01:33 AM

It's Rachel Riley's shyness that bothers me. Like if anything really awful happened you know she wouldn't be able to deal with it; she'd just turn red and try to hide behind her fringe.

I like to have complete confidence in my TV presenters, not feel nervous for them.

3 Beers at HT 05-04-2016 01:40 AM

But a 19%er, she surely must be.

SOUTHGATE EAGLE 05-04-2016 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet (Post 12911129)
It's Rachel Riley's shyness that bothers me. Like if anything really awful happened you know she wouldn't be able to deal with it; she'd just turn red and try to hide behind her fringe.

I like to have complete confidence in my TV presenters, not feel nervous for them.

When they look like Rachel Riley I must admit my first thought is always who she is as a person. Same for Scarlett Johansson.

Jack Daniels 05-04-2016 09:22 AM

That's made my day. Thanks :)

mroakley9 05-04-2016 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 12910092)
Depends on the circumstances, surely?

Negative. If a car has right of way, the car should always go. The pedestrians can wait.

ConCPFC 05-04-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eaglesfan1 (Post 12910843)
KG suddenly becoming 'Dikashwee' after we got promoted

Always thought it was funny when we used to shout out the player's last name after a goal and, on the rare occasions he scored, the whole crowd shouting Geeee

chrisophiex 05-04-2016 11:20 AM

People who say their phone number too quickly.

I know you know it.... but I don't , so SLOW DOWN !

strawberry mivi 05-04-2016 12:53 PM

What about when people read your phone number back to you but break up the numbers in a different pattern.
Then you have no idea if it's your number or not.
That is bloody annoying.

mroakley9 05-04-2016 01:46 PM

People that write 'ue' instead of ''. I know it's pretty much the same thing, but it's really not hard to throw in a ******* umlaut.

little al 05-04-2016 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mroakley9 (Post 12911788)
People that write 'ue' instead of ''. I know it's pretty much the same thing, but it's really not hard to throw in a ******* umlaut.

I wouldn't know how to.

Hector 05-04-2016 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firesign (Post 12908883)
People who live on streets without parking restrictions who get annoyed about other people parking their cars on said street.
Tough shit.

Did you need this bit?

Pidster 05-04-2016 03:24 PM

Quote:

I was watching her the other day. I got aroused. Not bad, seven letters.

biggus mickus 05-04-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pidster (Post 12911966)
I was watching her the other day. I got aroused. Not bad, seven letters.

Oh Piddles. What happened to you?:(