CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

racehorse-80s 13-04-2016 08:45 AM

Household electrical Wiring and phone/sky cables etc that are exposed or in unsightly trunking , So lazy and botched looking .

foresthillbilly 13-04-2016 08:50 AM

Like
Bless
Literally
basically
take care

and all the other chavvy phrases,nouns, verbs and adjectives that make the user look like a massive lady garden

elgin eagle 13-04-2016 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 12925573)
Household electrical Wiring and phone/sky cables etc that are exposed or in unsightly trunking , So lazy and botched looking .

Haha, you'd hate my flat out here mate. Its like the Prince George for cables, but with tiled floors they have to go in trunking without a major reorganisation of the furniture/room layout.

The price of new kitchens abroad.

racehorse-80s 13-04-2016 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12925582)
Haha, you'd hate my flat out here mate. Its like the Prince George for cables, but with tiled floors they have to go in trunking without a major reorganisation of the furniture/room layout.

The price of new kitchens abroad.

Shame on you :D

Out of interest when you say kitchens abroad do you get annoyed because they are cheaper or more expensive ?

elgin eagle 13-04-2016 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 12925619)
Shame on you :D

Out of interest when you say kitchens abroad do you get annoyed because they are cheaper or more expensive ?

Much more expensive to buy and get fitted. Have found a solid oak one but our lift is broken and we live on the top floor. Think it might have to wait :)

danpalace07 13-04-2016 06:20 PM

Internet problems. ******* bastard useless thing, never works when you want it to. Spent all day trying to fix it and it decides to work for about 10 mins.

Jim Cannon 13-04-2016 06:27 PM

Semi Final tickets, moan whinge, Semi Final tickets will we sell out, moan whinge, Semi Final tickets aaaaarrrrrghhhh

Just wait if we reach the Final

BUNGLE 13-04-2016 06:28 PM

Trains

danpalace07 13-04-2016 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 12926398)
Semi Final tickets, moan whinge, Semi Final tickets will we sell out, moan whinge, Semi Final tickets aaaaarrrrrghhhh

Just wait if we reach the Final

I already have the popcorn ready

Maz 13-04-2016 07:06 PM

People who cross the road diagonally whilst making a phone call. Way to die.

Nostrils 13-04-2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 12926467)
People who cross the road diagonally whilst making a phone call. Way to die.

People who cross the road near a crossing, but can't be arsed to walk ten metres to safety.

mroakley9 13-04-2016 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 12926467)
People who cross the road diagonally whilst making a phone call. Way to die.

It's the modern day natural selection. Those of us who aren't ******* morons will survive and the species will advance.

Stellavista 14-04-2016 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostrils (Post 12926473)
People who cross the road near a crossing, but can't be arsed to walk ten metres to safety.

The behaviour of some pedestrians these days is astonishing. I'm getting pissed off with having to think for other people when I'm driving.
Imagine the eulogies. "He died happy, listening to Michael Buble on his iPhone."

Adlerhorst 14-04-2016 08:56 AM

It appears I am going to need to learn Cantonese.

Which is irritating.

racehorse-80s 14-04-2016 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12925744)
Much more expensive to buy and get fitted. Have found a solid oak one but our lift is broken and we live on the top floor. Think it might have to wait :)

I surprised given the cost of kitchens in the UK that they are more expensive abroad .

Reps AJ 14-04-2016 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 12928050)
It appears I am going to need to learn Cantonese.

Which is irritating.

You're not reduced to flogging off plan flats round Croydon are you?

Adlerhorst 14-04-2016 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reps AJ (Post 12928087)
You're not reduced to flogging off plan flats round Croydon are you?

It is related to a new job....

elgin eagle 14-04-2016 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 12928053)
I surprised given the cost of kitchens in the UK that they are more expensive abroad .

I can buy a cheap one in ikea here, but it'll probably not last long. Sadly been talked out of the solid oak one.

Pidster 14-04-2016 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 12928090)
It is related to a new job....

People smuggling?

Adlerhorst 14-04-2016 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12928097)
I can buy a cheap one in ikea here, but it'll probably not last long. Sadly been talked out of the solid oak one.

Buy the oak one and tell her it came from Ikea.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.