CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

viking's no1 18-04-2016 01:25 PM

Thinking I could help my daughter to enjoy her birthday by joining in the trampolining into the foam pit. I did, by breaking my glasses and acting like a beached whale whilst trying to get out of the pit.

catty 18-04-2016 01:51 PM

Colleagues. People.

elgin eagle 18-04-2016 02:46 PM

'city'
'united'

Unless you come from Manchester please desist from referring to them without the manchester or man prefix. Obviously in the case of the latter there is a far more suitable name in 'wankers'.

elgin eagle 18-04-2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking's no1 (Post 12936552)
Thinking I could help my daughter to enjoy her birthday by joining in the trampolining into the foam pit. I did, by breaking my glasses and acting like a beached whale whilst trying to get out of the pit.

Why, that doesn't sound dangerous at all. Is your daughter in SAS training?

viking's no1 18-04-2016 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12936756)
Why, that doesn't sound dangerous at all. Is your daughter in SAS training?

You need to do it to appreciate the difficulty and annoyance. A bit like eating deep fried haggis.

elgin eagle 18-04-2016 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking's no1 (Post 12936870)
You need to do it to appreciate the difficulty and annoyance. A bit like eating deep fried haggis.

It sounds vomit inducing and hard enough to do already without introducing fried haggis into the equation. You're lucky to escape with only your glasses busted.

Isle of Wight 18-04-2016 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 12936189)
People who believe putting baking soda in bread will make seagulls explode if they eat it.

Making a stick of dynamite with a remote control detonator look like a French Baguette would do it though.

Selhurst Celtic 18-04-2016 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12936752)
'city'
'united'

Unless you come from Manchester please desist from referring to them without the manchester or man prefix. Obviously in the case of the latter there is a far more suitable name in 'wankers'.

Well played.

elgin eagle 18-04-2016 07:38 PM

Thank you :)

Selhurst Celtic 18-04-2016 07:42 PM

I've played so many people on it.

Who do you support?
United
We had your ex manager Warnock at Palace.
Warnock never managed United.
Eh? He's Sheffield through and through.
No mate, man united
F*** off C***.

elgin eagle 18-04-2016 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 12937209)
I've played so many people on it.

Who do you support?
United
We had your experience manager Warnock at Palace.
Warnock never managed United.
Eh? He's Sheffield through and through.
No mate, man united
F*** off C***.

:)

Sky are to blame for a lot of it too. City this, city that, trying to keep their big 4 bias. Bit fecked now Leicester are top.

biggus mickus 18-04-2016 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic (Post 12937209)
I've played so many people on it.

Who do you support?
United
We had your experience manager Warnock at Palace.
Warnock never managed United.
Eh? He's Sheffield through and through.
No mate, man united
F*** off C***.

I pulled similar on a plastic manc wanker on Saturday. Lol
He was Spanish and did not understand. Sod it, I laughed.:confused:

chrisophiex 18-04-2016 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12936752)
'city'
'united'

Unless you come from Manchester please desist from referring to them without the manchester or man prefix. Obviously in the case of the latter there is a far more suitable name in 'wankers'.


Yet another fantastic highlight in supporting our club. There's something wonderfully elegant about answering whom we support . Just one word. Classic and timeless. A word no-one else can lay claim to.

Palace :love::love:

Chocky 18-04-2016 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex (Post 12937249)
Yet another fantastic highlight in supporting our club. There's something wonderfully elegant about answering whom we support . Just one word. Classic and timeless. A word no-one else can lay claim to.

Palace :love::love:

A Gooner was sitting next to me yesterday and at the start if the game he asked if I was Palace. The club crest on my shirt may have been a giveaway you twat. When I said yes he said "Sorry mate" chuckling. I said "why should I be sorry for being a Palace fan?", he replied "no didn't mean it like that, just meant I'm going to be shouting in your earhole when we score".

Well who had f*cking burst eardrums in the end eh? It wasn't me.

Selhurst Celtic 18-04-2016 08:33 PM

Via a rammed home knitting needle I hope?

FORZA SELHURST 18-04-2016 08:42 PM

Actually recognising so many Elton John song titles/lyrics.

dweedman 19-04-2016 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12937271)
A Gooner was sitting next to me yesterday and at the start if the game he asked if I was Palace. The club crest on my shirt may have been a giveaway you twat. When I said yes he said "Sorry mate" chuckling. I said "why should I be sorry for being a Palace fan?", he replied "no didn't mean it like that, just meant I'm going to be shouting in your earhole when we score".

Well who had f*cking burst eardrums in the end eh? It wasn't me.

:lux: :lux: :lux:

ChiswickEagle 19-04-2016 07:31 AM

Getting to the tube station in the morning before it has opened.

JJ 19-04-2016 08:55 AM

It annoys me that when applying sun cream, a mere two grains of sand in the vicinity suddenly feels like half the feckin' beach is on me. It's like the grains have an evil mind of their own and self-multiply whenever they sense the factor 50.

ExiledStirling 19-04-2016 10:56 AM

When you call certain companies before they put you through to someone they ask you a load of questions which include your name and account number. When you are finally allowed through this vetting process, the first thing you are asked is your name and account number.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.