CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Skiddo 02-05-2016 11:37 PM

People who think others should talk properly yet use words like 'twathouse'

Little Fozzie 02-05-2016 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiddo (Post 12966834)
People who think others should talk properly yet use words like 'twathouse'

:D

Isle of Wight 02-05-2016 11:42 PM

Amoy and Sarsons bottles.

Amoy because they have changed and instead of it having a narrow hole to sprinkle the sauce on, it has a huge one so it pours out everywhere and floods your rice. It is obviously so you use more and they can sell more.

Sarsons, because you now can't unscrew the lid and top up with Sainsburys own label Vinegar at half the price. Again they are obviously doing this to foil tight arses like me.


Profiteering w4nkers

Breaking rocks 02-05-2016 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 12966421)
Ray Winston

Talk properly you utter twathouse

Where's your tool?

Breaking rocks 02-05-2016 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 12966843)
Amoy and Sarsons bottles.

Amoy because they have changed and instead of it having a narrow hole to sprinkle the sauce on, it has a huge one so it pours out everywhere and floods your rice. It is obviously so you use more and they can sell more.

Sarsons, because you now can't unscrew the lid and top up with Sainsburys own label Vinegar at half the price. Again they are obviously doing this to foil tight arses like me.


Profiteering w4nkers

Bob Hoskins loved them :)

Stellavista 03-05-2016 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 12966843)
Amoy and Sarsons bottles.

Amoy because they have changed and instead of it having a narrow hole to sprinkle the sauce on, it has a huge one so it pours out everywhere and floods your rice. It is obviously so you use more and they can sell more.

Sarsons, because you now can't unscrew the lid and top up with Sainsburys own label Vinegar at half the price. Again they are obviously doing this to foil tight arses like me.


Profiteering w4nkers

Done the same thing with Blue Dragon Soy bottles. It's a f*cking disgrace.

Chocky 03-05-2016 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12964364)
Going out expressly to buy milk, only to come home with 38 quids worth of shopping I didn't really need and no f*cking milk.

I know what you mean except I come home with 2 black whores I don't even fancy and no milk.

Santos-er 03-05-2016 12:23 AM

People who use self service checkouts when buying Alcohol. What's the ******* point? The whole idea of them is to avoid having to have any contact with people. If you've got to stand there waiting for 5 minutes for one of them to come over, look confused for 30 seconds then press a single button to authorise it, you may as well have gone to the till in the first place.

Idiots.

New LP 03-05-2016 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santos-er (Post 12966940)
People who use self service checkouts when buying Alcohol. What's the ******* point? The whole idea of them is to avoid having to have any contact with people. If you've got to stand there waiting for 5 minutes for one of them to come over, look confused for 30 seconds then press a single button to authorise it, you may as well have gone to the till in the first place.

Idiots.

The whole point is surely to avoid queuing for ages at the checkouts?

WLYWLYAWYPWF 03-05-2016 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santos-er (Post 12966940)
People who use self service checkouts when buying Alcohol. What's the ******* point? The whole idea of them is to avoid having to have any contact with people. If you've got to stand there waiting for 5 minutes for one of them to come over, look confused for 30 seconds then press a single button to authorise it, you may as well have gone to the till in the first place.

Idiots.

If you go in to the small stores in impoverished areas you will find the id request is either deactivated or they quickly sort it from behind the jump.

Breaking rocks 03-05-2016 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santos-er (Post 12966)
description is people who use self service checkouts when buying Alcohol. What's the ******* point? The whole idea of them is to avoid having to have any contact with people. If you've got to stand there waiting for 5 minutes for one of them to ome over, look confused for 30 seconds then press a single button to authorise it, you may as well have gone to the till in the first place.

Idiots.

Agree.

On a more personal note -

People whose location description is so bleedin long that I have to scroll right in order to read their posts.

That and the whole page isn't aesthetically*pleasing for someone who has recently discovered that they must have some type of illness called- formally-known as-a-fussy-******-when-he-was-young-but now-may-very-well-be-diagnosed-as-ocd

i

WLYWLYAWYPWF 03-05-2016 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12966918)
I know what you mean except I come home with 2 black whores I don't even fancy and no milk.

If I'd gone out for the whores I'd have forgotten to pick up the Anchor cream to squirt up their arseholes. Equally frustrating.

Reps AJ 03-05-2016 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santos-er (Post 12966940)
People who use self service checkouts when buying Alcohol. What's the ******* point? The whole idea of them is to avoid having to have any contact with people. If you've got to stand there waiting for 5 minutes for one of them to come over, look confused for 30 seconds then press a single button to authorise it, you may as well have gone to the till in the first place.

Idiots.

Self service checkouts. I don't want to work in a supermarket

art malice 03-05-2016 01:18 PM

http://www.standard.co.uk/goingout/b...-a3238666.html

Drinking cocktails at the Krays' old cells. Fvck off

Maz 03-05-2016 01:22 PM

Why is it that the option you want on those long telephone menus (if you are interested in XX press button XX) is always the last one??? :grrr:

BERT'S HEAD 03-05-2016 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 12967511)
http://www.standard.co.uk/goingout/b...-a3238666.html

Drinking cocktails at the Krays' old cells. Fvck off

"Two Blind Beggar Bellinis love."

robcmitchell 03-05-2016 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 12964560)
People who mark movies out of 5 when everyone else marks them out of 10

If you double their score then that gives you the mark out of 10.

A little tip for you.

strawberry mivi 03-05-2016 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 (Post 12966511)
Yep, or when adults say words like "Awesome"

I enjoy annoying my kids by saying 'LOL'. ;)

Jukesy 03-05-2016 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostrils (Post 12964457)
Our dog barely drinks water at all. We've tried bottled and rainwater all sorts, but he only drinks about half a pint even after a long walk on a hot day. The only good thing is when he takes a dump they have the density of a lump of lead, which is very easy to pick up, although sometimes I have to break them in two to fit them in the little black bag.

Therein lies the reason I will never own a dog

mroakley9 03-05-2016 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry mivi (Post 12967596)
I enjoy annoying my kids by saying 'LOL'. ;)

I used to use 'LOL' as a joke, and then it accidentally became a regular part of my vocabulary, so be careful out there, and be sure to only use it sparingly.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.