CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Harry Bassett 17-02-2015 05:43 PM

Wearing hats indoors is even worse--does the bloody roof leak?


and and and -- jeez--- That look which i reckon is a look a like for Justin Beiber baseball cap in reverse,why? and that low slung arse style with the jeans,why?.

mushroom 17-02-2015 05:59 PM

Celebrating goals with a pre choreographed dance routine... Like Sturridge.

Breaking rocks 17-02-2015 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Bassett (Post 12248355)
Wearing hats indoors is even worse--does the bloody roof leak?


and and and -- jeez--- That look which i reckon is a look a like for Justin Beiber baseball cap in reverse,why? and that low slung arse style with the jeans,why?.

Was at a christening recently and the vicar stopped to politely ask a man to remove his hat and another to stop chewing gum. Instead of being mortified with embarrassment they both had looks of pure indignation.

the drexciyan 17-02-2015 06:05 PM

Nothing says 'annoying preppy schoolboy' more than Patrick Bamford and that ultimate shit haircut.

Max CPFC 17-02-2015 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom (Post 12248375)
Celebrating goals with a pre choreographed dance routine... Like Sturridge.

Dwight Gayle and Frazier Campbell against Liverpool as well

Tripod 10 17-02-2015 06:19 PM

People who cannot park properly.
Don't they realise those straight white lines are an indication of where the car should end up?

danpalace07 17-02-2015 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaking rocks (Post 12248378)
Was at a christening recently and the vicar stopped to politely ask a man to remove his hat and another to stop chewing gum. Instead of being mortified with embarrassment they both had looks of pure indignation.

People who think these things matter. That bastard chewing gum has ruined everything!

Breaking rocks 17-02-2015 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12248413)
People who think these things matter. That bastard chewing gum has ruined everything!

Its called respect

TonyPulis4PM 17-02-2015 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Bassett (Post 12248355)
Wearing hats indoors is even worse--does the bloody roof leak?


and and and -- jeez--- That look which i reckon is a look a like for Justin Beiber baseball cap in reverse,why? and that low slung arse style with the jeans,why?.


Sunglasses on the tube.

.................................

:eek:

CaterhamEagle 17-02-2015 06:58 PM

This abomination of a 'hairstyle'

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...f8139a4251.jpg

Levski 17-02-2015 07:12 PM

Traffic lights that have those black plastic filters over them so that often you can't actually see the colours of the lights at all. I guess they are designed for complicated junctions where other waiting traffic could accidentally read a 'green' but often I find them totally unreadable even when directly in front of you. FFS - are the lights green or red?! Ridiculous!

elgin eagle 17-02-2015 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom (Post 12248375)
Celebrating goals with a pre choreographed dance routine... Like Sturridge.

^

Wavey arm twats in general, but sturridge and moreno sidekick, especially.

Celebrating in front of the oppostion full stop, in fact.

Breaking rocks 17-02-2015 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levski (Post 12248463)
Traffic lights that have those black plastic filters over them so that often you can't actually see the colours of the lights at all. I guess they are designed for complicated junctions where other waiting traffic could accidentally read a 'green' but often I find them totally unreadable even when directly in front of you. FFS - are the lights green or red?! Ridiculous!

I've found that, in these situations, the best thing to do is just to close your eyes and keep on going and hoping for the best.

So far so good.

Chocky 17-02-2015 07:57 PM

The light at the top will be red. The one at the bottom green.

art malice 18-02-2015 06:06 PM

Sharlene Spiteri of Texas talking about her music industry longevity

CT_Palace 18-02-2015 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12248527)
The light at the top will be red. The one at the bottom green.


What about my favourite, amber gambler?

lanepe 18-02-2015 06:16 PM

Your face

Adlerhorst 18-02-2015 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12248487)
Celebrating in front of the oppostion full stop, in fact.

Gareth Davies disagrees with this.

Jamie Smith looked terrified.

Jimmy cabbie 18-02-2015 07:15 PM

People who don't adjust their headlights correctly or fit a bulb so it points up in the air. Do they not see where the headlight beam is directed ? Bloody annoying and dangerous at the same time. And anyone with xenon headlights .. Even worse.

Brett 18-02-2015 07:19 PM

Modern-day cinema goers. Talk throughout the film? Repeatedly boot the chair in front? No problem. :veryangry


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.