CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Hitchin Eagle 25-11-2017 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Fozzie (Post 13956784)
Kwiff

All betting ads except the one where the blind footballers kick the cat over the fence.

Stellavista 26-11-2017 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 13958497)
Is that a cross section of one of Maidstonedís shits?

Way too tidy.

Maidstoned Eagle 26-11-2017 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 13958497)
Is that a cross section of one of Maidstonedís shits?

Too many vegetables

ExiledStirling 26-11-2017 10:42 AM

Emails presented in conversation mode.

Stellavista 26-11-2017 03:20 PM

People taking credit for things they had nothing to do with. People refusing to take responsibility for things they've f*cked up.

Isle of Wight 26-11-2017 05:05 PM

Cheating parent linesmen in teenage kids games. I have never seen such bollocks, no wonder parents get upset. 4 offside's that were completely good. A 5th that even the ref overruled it was so obvious. A goal kick given the wrong way that again was soooo wrong and a flag wave for the ball being out after our winger had got round their defender and it hadn't even reached the line!!!! This wasn't poor decisions this was blatant cheating. It didn't matter to our side in the end as we won but it still has annoyed me.

Wolfnipplechips 26-11-2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 13959454)
People taking credit for things they had nothing to do with. People refusing to take responsibility for things they've f*cked up.

Boris Johnson?

cranesparkeagle 26-11-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitchin Eagle (Post 13958598)
All betting ads except the one where the blind footballers kick the cat over the fence.

Especially ones involving ex footballers. Totally immoral given the number of players who've had addictions

thefox 26-11-2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro (Post 13958508)
Hallelujah. Same when you exit the corridor into airport arrivals - if you dump all your shit and stop dead the second you see the people waiting, no one else has anywhere to go, except up your arse

Don't give Maidstoned ideas.

remmer 26-11-2017 08:48 PM

Any 'deal' (e.g. tv, internet, phone, gas, electric etc) that offers £x per month for 'first three months/year/five years' - I absolutely refuse to sign unless I know exactly what I will be paying in the future.

the digger 26-11-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 13959627)
Cheating parent linesmen in teenage kids games. I have never seen such bollocks, no wonder parents get upset. 4 offside's that were completely good. A 5th that even the ref overruled it was so obvious. A goal kick given the wrong way that again was soooo wrong and a flag wave for the ball being out after our winger had got round their defender and it hadn't even reached the line!!!! This wasn't poor decisions this was blatant cheating. It didn't matter to our side in the end as we won but it still has annoyed me.

Playing for Tulse Hill as a kid, our coach insisted that whichever dad was running the line favoured the opposition.

Mr Mojo Risin 26-11-2017 10:25 PM

Advent calendars that cost hundreds of pounds.

Phil's Barber 26-11-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Mojo Risin (Post 13960068)
Advent calendars that cost hundreds of pounds.

Repped. Load of bollox.

justjuice 26-11-2017 11:21 PM

Sainsburys xmas advert

Maidstoned Eagle 26-11-2017 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 13959627)
Cheating parent linesmen in teenage kids games. I have never seen such bollocks, no wonder parents get upset. 4 offside's that were completely good. A 5th that even the ref overruled it was so obvious. A goal kick given the wrong way that again was soooo wrong and a flag wave for the ball being out after our winger had got round their defender and it hadn't even reached the line!!!! This wasn't poor decisions this was blatant cheating. It didn't matter to our side in the end as we won but it still has annoyed me.

Were they all wearing 300 quid boots?

in-exile 26-11-2017 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justjuice (Post 13960163)
Sainsburys xmas advert

What's in it and why?

in-exile 26-11-2017 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 13959630)
Boris Johnson?

John Terry. :D

justjuice 26-11-2017 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 13960185)
What's in it and why?

It's an annoying song being sung by different people.

Vendy 27-11-2017 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by remmer (Post 13959923)
Any 'deal' (e.g. tv, internet, phone, gas, electric etc) that offers £x per month for 'first three months/year/five years' - I absolutely refuse to sign unless I know exactly what I will be paying in the future.

As a customer of 5 years and new customers get a better price for 12 months, on a similar note having to flit around on Car/House insurance to stop the to lazy to change rip off. Wankers the lot of them. Then you use gocompare or some such and like a complete knob give them a real details to get the search up, inundated not just straight off the bat but every ******* year there after. I was testing the water on a van insurance 4 years ago in April, every ******* March I still get calls about my non existent Van insurance.

pallet 27-11-2017 11:12 AM

All the countries involved in Brexit knowing that they have to get on an agreement but making stupid demands.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.