CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Yoda 18-02-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 14119146)
:D

Sounds familiar

Donít know whatís up with ours at the moment. Constantly hungry and if he doesnít get food he jumps at your legs and gives it a quick nip. Little fecker.

The Ďconstantly hungryí comment rings alarm bells with me.

That happened with one of ours and we didnít do anything until we noticed he was losing weight despite lots of grub.

Took him to the vet and he had developed an overactive thyroid.

simplex 18-02-2018 04:51 PM

Telly Ads for Parched Lady Garden wipes... Seeing the number of ads this must be a massive issue

spike 18-02-2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Far East Eagle (Post 14119070)
Support British business! There are Costas springing up all over China, its great to see a British company doing well

If their drinks actually tasted of coffee they may do better business. Just got a flat white from there as the other local coffee shop has shut down and all I can taste is some hot milk.

Maidstoned Eagle 18-02-2018 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spike (Post 14120641)
If their drinks actually tasted of coffee they may do better business. Just got a flat white from there as the other local coffee shop has shut down and all I can taste is some hot milk.

I used one at Gatwick a few years back, took it back 4 times asking them to put some coffee in it.

ceeby 18-02-2018 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spike (Post 14120641)
If their drinks actually tasted of coffee they may do better business. Just got a flat white from there as the other local coffee shop has shut down and all I can taste is some hot milk.

Have to agree, got one at a petrol station for the first time ever yesterday, it was just froth, and the cup felt like it was empty. I drank it whilst waiting to pay for it behind one person, that's how tepid it was.

Never again, I'll stick to my bean to cup machine, with a nice bit of Sumatran dark roast.

Jim Cannon 18-02-2018 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Mojo Risin (Post 14120235)
Three weekends in a row without a Palace game (Monday night doesn't count). Has that ever happened during a season before?

Palace played last week or don't away games count

PIE "N" MASH 18-02-2018 07:01 PM

My great old trolley jack failing whilst me T4 was sat on it.Great British jack probably from the 60/70's froze on me,gutted doesn't nearly cover how i feel.
Always there when i needed it,never moaned in the 15 years i owned it(purchased 2nd hand)up,down.up,down,up,down and so it went on and on.
R.I.P Jack,it was an honour to use you:sob::sob::sob::sob:

tomlig 18-02-2018 10:07 PM

Fu kin fixtures getting fu kin changed with less than 168 fu kin hours notice to suit the fu kin high almighty spurs

Mr Mojo Risin 18-02-2018 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 14120836)
Palace played last week or don't away games count

I wrote that before the Spurs games was moved but this weekend, next weekend, until it got moved, and weekend of 3/4 March when we are at home to Man Utd.

Bizarro 18-02-2018 10:35 PM

Changing fixtures after I've arranged childcare to an even worse time that I'll need to arrange more child are for.

Coastal Palace 18-02-2018 10:36 PM

Fly fishing by J R Hartley.

justjuice 18-02-2018 10:45 PM

The home office blocking cannabis treatment for this little man

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-43101716

PALACEWU 18-02-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justjuice (Post 14121211)
The home office blocking cannabis treatment for this little man

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-43101716

It'll happen don't worry.

eagle mart 19-02-2018 12:31 AM

A palace fan about to be on ITV, who blocked a neighbour in with a wall of fridges. 'frustrated Britain's

Wearing a glaziers t-shirt.

Coastal Palace 19-02-2018 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eagle mart (Post 14121324)
A palace fan about to be on ITV, who blocked a neighbour in with a wall of fridges. 'frustrated Britain's

Wearing a glaziers t-shirt.

Wall of fridges?

Shouldn't he be wearing a Glaciers t-shirt?


Coat.
On.
Gone.

Hedgehog 19-02-2018 03:19 AM

Kids next door just got a basketball hoop... all day long all weekend... thump, thump, thump... kerbang. thump, thump, thump... kerbang. thump, thump, thump... kerbang.

I was probably as bad as a kid with my football against the neighbours fence. But I'm now a miserable old git, so this is really pissing me off!

PeterH 19-02-2018 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeby (Post 14120744)
Have to agree, got one at a petrol station for the first time ever yesterday, it was just froth, and the cup felt like it was empty. I drank it whilst waiting to pay for it behind one person, that's how tepid it was.

Never again, I'll stick to my bean to cup machine, with a nice bit of Sumatran dark roast.

Are you going to carry the bean to cup machine and all necessary ingredients around with you everywhere.

In Starbucks and the like, just get a regular American coffee, and ask them to add a touch of milk. It's not difficult.

It is a mystery though. They have so many packs of coffee to sell, which must be pretty good stuff, yet can't prepare a decent cup with professional machines. Their main customer base must love hot milk.

Perhaps some BBSers should get together and launch a hot milk chain. We would make a killing, until people realised they were drinking strong coffee with a hint of milk.

Maidstoned Eagle 19-02-2018 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14121376)
Kids next door just got a basketball hoop... all day long all weekend... thump, thump, thump... kerbang. thump, thump, thump... kerbang. thump, thump, thump... kerbang.

I was probably as bad as a kid with my football against the neighbours fence. But I'm now a miserable old git, so this is really pissing me off!


old traf 19-02-2018 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 14120216)
Yeah

Surely you donít need me to tell you what that means ?

Better a quick nip than a long nip if thats where it is.

Vince Hilaire's Afro 19-02-2018 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eagle mart (Post 14121324)
A palace fan about to be on ITV, who blocked a neighbour in with a wall of fridges. 'frustrated Britain's

Wearing a glaziers t-shirt.

Missed this, but did manage to catch the one with the West Ham fan who impaled his ex wife with a flurry of dildos


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.