CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Blind_Eagle 28-02-2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle (Post 14136953)
Seriously thinking of dumping Amazon after reading how they treat heir stalk at UK warehouse.

Shouldnít this be on elginís FUE Hair Transplants in Turkey thread?

Blind_Eagle 28-02-2018 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Bassett (Post 14137049)
I never believed in God until I came across him her or it as a BBS user!

Last visited the BBS on 13-04-2012 at 10:05 AM

Not so omnipresent these days then.

Maz 28-02-2018 07:12 PM

I could have sworn He had posted in the last few months.

Selhurst Celtic 28-02-2018 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle (Post 14137071)
Last visited the BBS on 13-04-2012 at 10:05 AM

Not so omnipresent these days then.

He posts under a different username these days.

PeterH 28-02-2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Socrates (Post 14136358)
There's only so much you can do with stripes.

LOL. As in go back to them, once you have realised you made a mistake.

PeterH 28-02-2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle (Post 14136953)
Seriously thinking of dumping Amazon after reading how they treat heir stalk at UK warehouse.

It is about the only easy access place I can get my fillums, books, and interesting things for the grandkids from.

PeterH 28-02-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14137009)
There was a secret camera expose of them on tv a few years back.

I wonder if Amazon stock a DVD of that.

PeterH 28-02-2018 08:54 PM

Barcelona and Real Madrid being featured so highly on the BBS webpage.

Sometimes they even start talking about their games when a Premier game is in progress.

I also don't care for the Scottish Premier getting precedence over the Championship in their listings.

Hedgehog 28-02-2018 09:49 PM

Did you mean BBC?

PeterH 01-03-2018 04:57 AM

I did.

Wayne Andrews is God 01-03-2018 08:36 PM

What would have previously been under the banner of the word ‘Transfer’ in some guise, has now become the wank term ‘recruitment’ by football fans and media. It’s a boring term.

JDawg 01-03-2018 10:17 PM

People who donít heed public weather warnings who moan about being stuck on a motorway with nobody giving them information. Take responsibility for your actions FFS.

EmmerGreenEagle 01-03-2018 10:24 PM

Capita

postman plod 01-03-2018 10:42 PM

Probably been nominated before, but here goes.
PIERS MORGAN. What an arrogant prick.
Has he ever allowed anyone to voice an opinion that he doesn't agree with?
Can't wait until he retires to his cosy Emirates season ticket seat, and stops polluting the airways.

Oldtown Eagle 01-03-2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by postman plod (Post 14138890)
Probably been nominated before, but here goes.
PIERS MORGAN. What an arrogant prick.
Has he ever allowed anyone to voice an opinion that he doesn't agree with?
Can't wait until he retires to his cosy Emirates season ticket seat, and stops polluting the airways.

Yep good old Piers, the knob. Single handedly turned The Mirror from a newspaper to a comic.

cappuccinoeagle 01-03-2018 11:08 PM

The change in the tram routes, if you are getting on say Addiscombe they don't run direct to West Croydon

Oddjob 02-03-2018 05:53 PM

Stingily topped pizzas

Olympian2 02-03-2018 05:58 PM

As posted on the Jordon Mutch thread - people who say 'Your Chelseas, your Arsenals, your Manchester Uniteds' when there is clearly only one of each.

the digger 02-03-2018 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 14137097)
I could have sworn He had posted in the last few months.

Are you confusing God with Dave? It happens.

the digger 02-03-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDawg (Post 14138845)
People who donít heed public weather warnings who moan about being stuck on a motorway with nobody giving them information. Take responsibility for your actions FFS.

+1

Add to this anyone who practices a high risk activity before placing a drain on public services


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.