CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Coastal Palace 05-03-2018 04:19 PM

C*nts.

Olympian2 05-03-2018 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14144663)
Fat people in a lift. Husband and wife late 30s in the lift with a max capacity of 8. Lots of under breath muttering as they had to squeeze up to let me in. The guy behind me can't fit. We wait. And wait. I begin to think that adding my weight was too much for the lift and am about to get out. "You have to press the close doors button" says the guy that can't fit. Just at that moment the doors start to close "I know how to use a f u c king lift" says Mr Obese.
"I can see you do, obviously cant use stairs" comes the reply. I then endured 30 torturous seconds of sweaty ranting.

:lux::lux::lux:

Vince Hilaire's Afro 05-03-2018 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14144663)
Fat people in a lift. Husband and wife late 30s in the lift with a max capacity of 8. Lots of under breath muttering as they had to squeeze up to let me in. The guy behind me can't fit. We wait. And wait. I begin to think that adding my weight was too much for the lift and am about to get out. "You have to press the close doors button" says the guy that can't fit. Just at that moment the doors start to close "I know how to use a f u c king lift" says Mr Obese.
"I can see you do, obviously cant use stairs" comes the reply. I then endured 30 torturous seconds of sweaty ranting.

On the subject of lifts, what is going on in the minds of people who stand right up to the lift doors as they open, meaning you can't get out, and they can't get in?

saxoneagle 05-03-2018 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro (Post 14145371)
On the subject of lifts, what is going on in the minds of people who stand right up to the lift doors as they open, meaning you can't get out, and they can't get in?

They're twats.

Also the people who get in the lift, press their button then stand in the doorway meaning everyone else has to elbow them to press their floors... and often elbow the person out the way when they need to get out as Twat #1 is going to the top floor.

LN1 05-03-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro (Post 14145371)

They're practising before moving up to doing the same with train doors.

Prince Phillip 05-03-2018 06:19 PM

And while we're on lifts.....young men preening themselves for a good 30 seconds or so in the back wall mirror with other persons present.
Perhaps I'm just not embracing the modern era of male vanity.

pallet 05-03-2018 07:20 PM

New layout of mcdonalds, you can either use a gaint ipad or go to a trendy low level counter to place your order. Thats where the high tech ends, you them wait with everyone else for your number to appear on a screen which means you then get to fight your way to the counter to collect your order.

Worksop Palace 05-03-2018 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 14145679)
New layout of mcdonalds, you can either use a gaint ipad or go to a trendy low level counter to place your order. Thats where the high tech ends, you them wait with everyone else for your number to appear on a screen which means you then get to fight your way to the counter to collect your order.

You’re missing the ‘deliver to table’ option P.

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 05-03-2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 14145309)
Buying grapefruits thinking they were oranges. Then peeling them.

Like trying to fry half a tinned peach, thinking you were in for cheeky egg banjo post pub.

Hedgehog 05-03-2018 08:23 PM

I got a can of paint out of the cupboard this morning to do some touch up. I wrote the details of the paint down so I could get some more, now I can't find the damn can.

We live in a small house, it has to be here somewhere... it's driving me nuts.

I hate stuff like this.

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 05-03-2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14145839)
I got a can of paint out of the cupboard this morning to do some touch up. I wrote the details of the paint down so I could get some more, now I can't find the damn can.

I hate stuff like this.

Its probably with my new(er) posi-driver that I needed yesterday. Scampy wee-fe**er.

I once found my missing shed key in my dressing gown pocket, if that helps - though?

Socrates 05-03-2018 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14145839)

I hate stuff like this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe (Post 14145914)
Its probably with my new(er) posi-driver that I needed yesterday. Scampy wee-fe**er.

I once found my missing shed key in my dressing gown pocket, if that helps - though?

OK, my turn. If there's a coffee cup in the paint cupboard then the paint tin is in the dishwasher.

Chris K 06-03-2018 12:09 AM

The amount of "internet superstars" filming their post match reaction showing how upset or disappointed they are and frantically sharing it on social media. Honestly, **** off, if you were that ****ed off you wouldn't be filming yourself you narcissistic arseholes you'd be on here sharing your hate, you *****

Chris K 06-03-2018 12:10 AM

And the 22:11 train that broke down at selhurst can **** off as well

ExiledStirling 06-03-2018 12:50 AM

On FB "share if you agree"

Dj 784 06-03-2018 12:52 AM

People filming at football matches, just watch the game

Salad_Burnet 06-03-2018 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 14145679)

In Lewisham, you get to go straight into Macdonald's while all the school kids have to wait outside until another comes out, which I wouldn't otherwise give a toss about. The problem is that 95% of these kids are black, which just makes you feel like you're living in some sort of system of apartheid. It's horrible.

Stellavista 06-03-2018 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 14145684)
You’re missing the ‘deliver to table’ option P.

No. He's missing the 'Don't even go in the f*cking door' option.

Stellavista 06-03-2018 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 14147911)
On FB "share if you agree"

That, and the endless f*cking petitions.
And what's with those twats posting up timeline items from five years ago that nobody cared about in the first place?

Salad_Burnet 06-03-2018 01:36 AM

You go on to Facebook, so much so that you notice stuff, but you'd never step into a Macdonald's?