CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Hedgehog 28-11-2018 01:24 AM

Things that annoy you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14520635)
It's both, as said annoy is too low on the anger scale, this is top upset. How do people think this is acceptable. No wonder you end up with immigrants not engaging if they are treated like this. I want to tell the Syrian lad and his parents that we are not all like that. **** I am pissed off.

Totally agree IoW. This is way more than annoy, and deserves a thread of itís own.

I think Iím more upset than angry as I feel helpless.

Wolfnipplechips 28-11-2018 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom (Post 14520638)
Shitty parents bring up shitty kids. While the little **** deserves criticism... Iíd bet my last pound on him being indoctrinated with racist views from his parents.

^^^

CP-RJW 28-11-2018 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom (Post 14520617)

Here’s a shocker: The bully is an avid Tommy Robinson fan (according to his social media).

Polish Pete 28-11-2018 07:10 AM

Apparantly the tosspot has been excluded permanently from the school. His mother was in court for racist abuse and his brother is doing time after going mental and beating up a couple of Halifax fans who were kids.

Fatboy 28-11-2018 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14520628)
That has really upset me, :( I hope someone gets hold of that shit and beats the living crap out of him. :veryangry:veryangry

and the headmaster and the teachers.
Cannot tell me they do not know what is going on in their own school.

Fatboy 28-11-2018 07:22 AM

and the boys parents....

Worksop Palace 28-11-2018 07:38 AM

Can’t watch that

mushroom 28-11-2018 08:29 AM

Looks like there is a fund raising effort to get the kid some wedge.

TopKnot 28-11-2018 09:30 AM

£35k raised overnight, nearly 5m views on Twitter. At least something good is coming of this.

As for the bully, he is about to feel the full force of the baying Twitter mob, has already had his address and personal details openly shared and school contacted repeatedly.

Worksop Palace 28-11-2018 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopKnot (Post 14520819)
£35k raised overnight, nearly 5m views on Twitter. At least something good is coming of this.

As for the bully, he is about to feel the full force of the baying Twitter mob, has already had his address and personal details openly shared and school contacted repeatedly.

Itís the rozzers he should be worried about, not Twitter

Wolfnipplechips 28-11-2018 09:55 AM

I know Iím a woolly liberal but this kid (the bully) clearly needs help.

Abusing and bullying him on line is merely perpetuating the issue.

What he does is awful but we need to ask why he does it. Heís just a kid and he clearly comes from a home background of wronguns.

I feel sorry for both of them.

mushroom 28-11-2018 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopKnot (Post 14520819)

Yep, I saw people giving his address with instructions to set the house on fire during the middle of the night.

Worksop Palace 28-11-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14520845)

What he does is awful but we need to ask why he does it. Heís just a kid and he clearly comes from a home background of wronguns.

Yes see your point. Vicious circle

mushroom 28-11-2018 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14520845)

Yep, seeing adults on Twitter threatening to kick the shit out of a school kid, donít sit right with me.

The shame is... the damage is done... with different parents he could have achieved anything in life. My money is on him being a drain on society and probably bringing up kids with the same ideals.

Wolfnipplechips 28-11-2018 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom (Post 14520929)
Yep, seeing adults on Twitter threatening to kick the shit out of a school kid, donít sit right with me.

The shame is... the damage is done... with different parents he could have achieved anything in life. My money is on him being a drain on society and probably bringing up kids with the same ideals.

I sincerely hope that this can be a turning point for both of them.

Some of the reactions on here have been mindless.

mushroom 28-11-2018 10:26 AM

I think social media is all about playing to the gallery... trying to get more likes and retweetís.

If the guy above you calls the bully a prick (which he is), the next person tries to trump it... before you know it, you have adults posting his address and people retweeting it, telling people to burn his house down with his family in it.

We seem to live in age where people go to the extremes pretty quick.

Isle of Wight 28-11-2018 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 14520961)
I sincerely hope that this can be a turning point for both of them.

Some of the reactions on here have been mindless.

But isn't that a first reaction that you get when you see something as upsetting as this. You want to hit back. In reality Wolf is right, but the virtual word makes everyone a big man. What they are doing is as bad as what happened to that kid but I bet they cant see that :(

Isle of Wight 28-11-2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroom (Post 14520963)
I think social media is all about playing to the gallery... trying to get more likes and retweetís.

If the guy above you calls the bully a prick (which he is), the next person tries to trump it... before you know it, you have adults posting his address and people retweeting it, telling people to burn his house down with his family in it.

We seem to live in age where people go to the extremes pretty quick.

That's the truth. I think Social media is the biggest curse on society. Forums with shared interests are far better :)

Martin H 28-11-2018 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isle of Wight (Post 14520967)
That's the truth. I think Social media is the biggest curse on society. Forums with shared interests are far better :)

Bring back the dial up bulletin board or Prestel, user groups and email lists (listserv). Ahhhh, those were the days. When online gaming meant you dialled up a number, your modem squeaked at another and you were faced with just a black screen and maybe a dot or chevron.

I blame that cartoon of a dog surfing ........

Isle of Wight 28-11-2018 10:44 AM

I still miss teletext :(