CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Stonewall 08-05-2015 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 12376086)
working class Tories

Middle class lefties. Far worse!

Dave 08-05-2015 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stonewall (Post 12376133)
Middle class lefties. Far worse!

http://i.imgur.com/tahNoEz.gif

art malice 08-05-2015 03:12 PM

The fact no one asked for a recount in Sunderland, just to piss them off

Chris K 08-05-2015 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 12376175)
The fact no one asked for a recount in Sunderland, just to piss them off

Fair play to the Mackems, they can count votes nearly as quickly as they can empty a stadium

danpalace07 08-05-2015 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 12376086)
working class Tories

Yep, especially people like my mother who benefit greatly from the very things the party she voted in will cut.

Chocky 08-05-2015 05:40 PM

I hate Facebook and I don't use it but it can still annoy you well the people on it. For instance when you're asked why you didn't turn up for a birthday or an event, when saying "I didn't know" getting the reply "well it was on Facebook".

The one thing I would condone ISIS doing is blowing up Facebook and also the ability for c*nts to take selfies.

Icy 08-05-2015 05:40 PM

People that keep telling me they wanted to vote Lib Dem but voted for Labour so it wasnt a wasted vote.

Actually people discussing the election full stop now.

elgin eagle 08-05-2015 05:56 PM

Defective handbrakes. If we lose to Man Utd tomorrow, pray for Elgin.

Chocky 08-05-2015 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icy (Post 12376311)
People that keep telling me they wanted to vote Lib Dem but voted for Labour so it wasnt a wasted vote.

Actually people discussing the election full stop now.

Have you noticed how the amounts of posts on other threads in this forum has gone down this week because everyone's been on the election threads?

Vintage Eagle 08-05-2015 08:26 PM

:hmph: I may get shot down in flames . . . BUT . . . there seems to be a plague mainly of people around 30 and under who when in the pub or Costa or anywhere who as an example say . . . ''can I GET'' In the pub ''can I GET a Fosters?'' In Costa ''can I GET a latte''. Well of course you bloody well can. ''May I have'', ''can I have'' . . . please is perfectly polite and acceptable. A trap door is required in all retail outlets.

Chocky 08-05-2015 08:44 PM

Yes that's been an annoyance posted on this thread many times. Bloody annoying stop being American.

GET f*cked.

Chocky 08-05-2015 08:46 PM

And anyway it should be 'may' I have if we want to be pedantic.

tauranga rob 08-05-2015 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayjay (Post 12372598)
People who say "Who are you versing"? when speaking about combatants in a sporting contest.

It's been around here in NZ for ages as well. I thouight it was just kids who said it, but I've heard Simon Doull say it whilst commentating on the cricket :veryangry

Vintage Eagle 08-05-2015 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12376558)
Yes that's been an annoyance posted on this thread many times. Bloody annoying stop being American.

GET f*cked.

May I apologise. I didn't realise it had been raised before. Still a pisser though.

Biggineagle 08-05-2015 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 12376209)
Yep, especially people like my mother who benefit greatly from the very things the party she voted in will cut.

Sorry, edit we all love our mums

Hedgehog 08-05-2015 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12376558)
Yes that's been an annoyance posted on this thread many times. Bloody annoying stop being American.

GET f*cked.

Not sure if I still do it, but when I first moved to America, I continued to use the term "us" when talking in the singular. Example, taking a roll of film in to be developed... I would say, "can you develop this film for us?"

More than once I caught the shop assistant's eyes looking around for the other one of "us".

I think they thought I had an imaginary friend.

So I believe this faux pas was due to my South London upbringing - so Americans don't have the monopoly in talking stupid! :p

croydonexile 08-05-2015 11:10 PM

Blud and fam.

Breaking rocks 09-05-2015 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 12376086)
working class Tories

Could you ever see an Eton boy voting Labour?

Breaking rocks 09-05-2015 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggineagle (Post 12376704)
Sorry, edit we all love our mums

Can't believe that even you would stoop that low? :veryangry.

For anyone who's been affected by this awful disease please look at this website -

www.cancerresearchuk.org

KYLIE MINEAGLE 09-05-2015 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12376308)
I hate Facebook and I don't use it but it can still annoy you well the people on it. For instance when you're asked why you didn't turn up for a birthday or an event, when saying "I didn't know" getting the reply "well it was on Facebook".

The one thing I would condone ISIS doing is blowing up Facebook and also the ability for c*nts to take selfies.

Amen to that brother.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.