CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

zealant 16-06-2015 09:14 AM

Spitting in public. Disgusting.

Pint of Speroni 16-06-2015 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fish finger (Post 12429160)
So two lanes on the road are going into one.
I get annoyed at other car drivers who get the hump if I drive down empty lane and then cut in the busy lane as I get to the hazard.
Merge in turn you b*st@rd$. Merge in turn.

So you don't like it when people get annoyed that you queue jump?

Wolfnipplechips 16-06-2015 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pint of Speroni (Post 12429242)
So you don't like it when people get annoyed that you queue jump?

Speaking of queue jumping......I do it every morning on the Brighton Road. The bus lane is in operation from 4pm - 7pm yet every morning everybody is sitting in a great big long queue.

I love it as I sail down the bus lane getting accusing looks.

Pillocks.

Stavros 69 16-06-2015 10:40 AM

Again this morning, women sitting in the aisle seat with their legs out into the aisle.
Bag on the inside. Sits down for one stop and then gets up half way inbetween stops to get to the front door.

arrhhhh

WLYWLYAWYPWF 16-06-2015 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zealant (Post 12429208)
Spitting in public. Disgusting.

I'm with you on that one. Especially the swaggering attitude problem spitters.

WLYWLYAWYPWF 16-06-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips (Post 12429264)
Speaking of queue jumping......I do it every morning on the Brighton Road. The bus lane is in operation from 4pm - 7pm yet every morning everybody is sitting in a great big long queue.

I love it as I sail down the bus lane getting accusing looks.

Pillocks.

Yeah I've done that. I'm surprised that bus lane isn't full time as it only gets parked on at the weekend and f*cks everything up. Meanwhile the buses take half hour to get in to Croydon.

Vintage Eagle 16-06-2015 10:19 PM

:rolleyes: late night tv scheduling. Time and time again a decent film starting at 11.40 or later is preceded by repeats in one or two cases repeat quiz shows. Bloody hell if you have seen it you know the bloody answers. Tonight after working you may want to watch Ascot highlights. Oh but before that we have repeat Gogglebox. A repeat of people watching what we have already seen then an hour of chaps who like to don rubber suits and look like women. If you can manage that you get to see Ascot at 12 bloody 40. Who he's these scheduling jobs. They should be made to watch Gogglebox for a fortnight.

elgin eagle 17-06-2015 01:22 PM

Pikey ******* seagulls who steal your half eaten mayo chicken out of your hand :grrr:

Adlerhorst 17-06-2015 01:31 PM

Touch ID on my phone has broken. Cannot be fixed. It's only been two days but it is massively annoying having to put a password in each time you want to use the sodding thing.

Will have to see how much apple want for a replacement, not sure I can hold out until the new one comes out.

rbarmy 17-06-2015 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elgin eagle (Post 12430874)
Pikey ******* seagulls who steal your half eaten mayo chicken out of your hand :grrr:

Seagulls of all races - have had scaffolding up for a month because they kept attacking the bricklayers re-pointing the chimney stack, so a one day job turned into a month

elgin eagle 17-06-2015 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rbarmy (Post 12430910)
Seagulls of all races - have had scaffolding up for a month because they kept attacking the bricklayers re-pointing the chimney stack, so a one day job turned into a month

Probably a nest nearby. You have to question the mentality of a club that would make them a club nickname. Bastard made me jump though, I was just about to take another bite.

Thanet Eagle 17-06-2015 01:49 PM

Urban seagulls. Currently blighted by them in zone 3.

elgin eagle 17-06-2015 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanet Eagle (Post 12430920)
Urban seagulls. Currently blighted by them in zone 3.

This was a Dundee seagull. These buggers don't mess about.

The Norwoodsman 17-06-2015 02:09 PM

Virgin Pissing Media sending me the same piece of junk mail five times in about a three month spell, disguised to look like something actually potentially important. The first three times it was an A4 size envelope with a fair amount of weight to it, that must have cost a bit to post as well.

For any company to send that much old-fashioned unsolicited junk mail in 2015 comes across as pretty desperate, but for a company promising superfast digital communications it is downright embarrassing. Sort it out Branson you hairy tosspot.

Langers 19-06-2015 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Langers (Post 12187635)
The favicon and background on the BBS website ... still showing the old Palace badge

Bump

Pint of Speroni 19-06-2015 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adlerhorst (Post 12430893)
Touch ID on my phone has broken. Cannot be fixed. It's only been two days but it is massively annoying having to put a password in each time you want to use the sodding thing.

Will have to see how much apple want for a replacement, not sure I can hold out until the new one comes out.

Set the pass code to numerical to make it quick, then set it to not ask for a passcode within 5 minutes (or more if you want) of last use. Saves a lot of hassle.

Hedgehog 19-06-2015 02:40 AM

We had free blood test/health check at work today.

Woman I work with is the same age (well 2 months older actually), smoked all her life, eats whatever she wants, is slightly over weight, and whose idea of exercise is walking to the car.

Me... watch what I eat, not smoked for 13 years, ride my bike a lot, walk a lot, drink only wine these days.

Comparing results:

Her blood pressure was better, her Glucose lower, her cholesterol better, her triglycerides lower.

Now that's ******* annoying!

Hedgehog 19-06-2015 02:40 AM

And the ******* BBS double posting!

Norman Nigel 19-06-2015 05:32 AM

"To prove you are a real person please type the characters from the image above"

You are then presented with something unreadable.

mroakley9 19-06-2015 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Langers (Post 12187635)
The favicon and background on the BBS website ... still showing the old Palace badge

I could be wrong here, but I'm sure I read somewhere that they can't put the new Palace badge on because of copyright or something like that


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.