CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Timbo 06-03-2015 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the drexciyan (Post 12277957)
What about the posters who get into arguments with those types of posters?

Good blokes usually! :)

Timbo 06-03-2015 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaceTheAce (Post 12278012)
I don't even know what to do now in terms of repairing it. :( sad times. :sob::sob:

Rubbing with compound may help

Worksop Palace 07-03-2015 12:46 PM

Barking dogs.

Or more their selfish dickhead owners

little al 07-03-2015 04:40 PM

Eateries that don't butter bread for a sandwich. WTF is that all about?

Worksop Palace 07-03-2015 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 12279573)
Eateries that don't butter bread for a sandwich. WTF is that all about?

Alternatively ones that put an inch of foul Marge or spread on it.

Nork1 07-03-2015 05:21 PM

Eateries - usually of the pretentious gastro variety - that don't use plates. Bits of wood, small silver buckets, slate kitchen floor tiles and flower pots are NOT suitable for serving food on/in.
If said eateries think they're being hip and quirky by using unsuitable objects for functions they are clearly not designed for then they won't mind if I take a shit in their sink rather than using the toilet.
Gastro wankers.

Blind_Eagle 07-03-2015 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nork1 (Post 12279624)
Eateries - usually of the pretentious gastro variety - that don't use plates. Bits of wood, small silver buckets, slate kitchen floor tiles and flower pots are NOT suitable for serving food on/in.
If said eateries think they're being hip and quirky by using unsuitable objects for functions they are clearly not designed for then they won't mind if I take a shit in their sink rather than using the toilet.
Gastro wankers.

^^^
This. I have no desire to eat my food off B&Q offcuts. Humans managed to invent an improvement hundreds of years ago.

It's called a plate.

Skintagain 07-03-2015 05:55 PM

People that use the quote button to copy a 1000 word post and simply say something like "I agree" or "This" or "^^^^^". Especially when it happens 4 or 5 times.

It's an outrage, it makes my blood boil, I'm so angry I could...........................

Andy in Rome 07-03-2015 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nork1 (Post 12279624)
Eateries - usually of the pretentious gastro variety - that don't use plates. Bits of wood, small silver buckets, slate kitchen floor tiles and flower pots are NOT suitable for serving food on/in.
If said eateries think they're being hip and quirky by using unsuitable objects for functions they are clearly not designed for then they won't mind if I take a shit in their sink rather than using the toilet.
Gastro wankers.

Amen brother, amen... Both Mrs In Rome and myself hate this latest development. When her meal is served up on an unglazed Provencal roof tile, she politely says "... can you please serve me my meal on a proper plate?"

One waitress was so fazed by this she had to go and speak to the manager "to see if it was allowed".

Pretentious assholes, the lot of 'em.

Chocky 07-03-2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sydney eagle (Post 12277516)
I was on a plane to Sydney today. Guy next to me farted non stop LOUDLY for the full hour

Never wanted to kill somebody until today

Sorry I just pissed myself at that. As long as it didn't smell (then yes smash his face in) I would join him. Mile high club for trouser rippers.

Nork1 07-03-2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy in Rome (Post 12279708)
Amen brother, amen... Both Mrs In Rome and myself hate this latest development. When her meal is served up on an unglazed Provencal roof tile, she politely says "... can you please serve me my meal on a proper plate?"

One waitress was so fazed by this she had to go and speak to the manager "to see if it was allowed".

Pretentious assholes, the lot of 'em.

A pub in CP has just started serving chips in flower pots. What is wrong with these people??

Chocky 07-03-2015 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gooders (Post 12277455)
Passengers that work on the plane.

Especially glass blowers.

CT_Palace 07-03-2015 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sydney eagle (Post 12277516)
I was on a plane to Sydney today. Guy next to me farted non stop LOUDLY for the full hour

Never wanted to kill somebody until today

Planes - eg 747 that don't have those little air vents above the seat. When you are traveling with a farter you bloody well miss that blast of fresh air.

Which raises another issue with plane farters: when on a plane with air vents and there's some smelly twat farting I obviously reach for the vent and put it full on. Thing is are you then identified by other travelers as the farter or the fartee? The fresh air is worth the risk of the former if you ask me.

SA Eagle 07-03-2015 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skintagain (Post 12279705)
People that use the quote button to copy a 1000 word post and simply say something like "I agree" or "This" or "^^^^^". Especially when it happens 4 or 5 times.

It's an outrage, it makes my blood boil, I'm so angry I could...........................

This

Jim Cannon 07-03-2015 09:04 PM

Probably been done to death but waiters who always ask of everything is ok when I have a face full of food

spunky 07-03-2015 09:42 PM

It annoys me alot that i ordered curry at 7pm and its still not ******* here!!!!!

BERT'S HEAD 07-03-2015 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spunky (Post 12280078)
It annoys me alot that i ordered curry at 7pm and its still not ******* here!!!!!

Should have ordered the Chicken Tarka - it's like tikka but otter.

Dorking .Eagle 07-03-2015 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nork1 (Post 12279839)
A pub in CP has just started serving chips in flower pots. What is wrong with these people??

Went to a cowboy/western themed place called Smith and Western, and my son had hotdog and chips, but it came in some silly plastic basket. I asked for a plate and transferred the food onto it. They looked at me like I was crazy.

Maybe I was a bit grumpy, but if I wanted food served like that I've have paid 3 quid and gone to McDonalds

Salad_Burnet 07-03-2015 10:09 PM

Getting back onto farts, I'm convinced my mother is deliberately holding her farts in until she's just outside my bedroom door and letting rip; that, or she's dashing outside the living room once she can feel them coming.

What if I had a friend round FFS?

Adlerhorst 07-03-2015 10:13 PM

That my new speakers still haven't been delivered.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.