CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   iphone users (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=163583)

andyocpfc 25-01-2012 12:17 PM

Anyone know a bluetooth/wireless speaker/s for the iPhone that doesn't suffer with latency when viewing videos?

Dave 25-01-2012 12:26 PM

sell the iphone then

andyocpfc 26-01-2012 09:26 PM

Are updates done automatically now without knowing? My phone has started to lose battery much quicker than say 3 weeks ago yet nothing has changed on it bar a couple of apps added, and they were just basic apps.

LeeH 26-01-2012 09:50 PM

I was 'offered' an upgrade while using the phone some months back, so not sure if there's a setting that says to auto download and install updates but it isn't like that on mine.

m_reid 28-01-2012 02:25 PM

Not sure if this is the correct thread but I currently have an Iphone 4 and can upgrade from the 10th of February. Im not sure if its worth me upgrading to the Iphone 4S as theres not to much difference.

Any recommendations on other phones around at the moment or should i just get the 4S??

NO1FAN 28-01-2012 02:54 PM

Might aswell hold out for the iPhone 5 unless you're unhappy with the iPhone

Isle of Wight 28-01-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NO1FAN
Might aswell hold out for the iPhone 5 unless you're unhappy with the iPhone

That's what I am doing. Should be out in the next few months.

Finbar 28-01-2012 02:57 PM

Only thing is that in the meantime you're still paying 50 (or whatever it is) a month tariff when all you need to be paying is a sim only tariff as you've just paid the phone off, you're effectively overpaying for the last phone the longer you stall, or am I missing something?

m_reid 28-01-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NO1FAN
Might aswell hold out for the iPhone 5 unless you're unhappy with the iPhone

Ideally that is what i would like to do.

How do i go about it though as my contract runs out in march and im guessing the Iphone 5 will come out around July.

PengeEagle 28-01-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m_reid
Not sure if this is the correct thread but I currently have an Iphone 4 and can upgrade from the 10th of February. Im not sure if its worth me upgrading to the Iphone 4S as theres not to much difference.

Any recommendations on other phones around at the moment or should i just get the 4S??

Have you downloaded ios5 ? If so, then there is no point getting an iPhone 4s if you have the 4, as there is only really Siri (which is pointless) on the iPhone 4s that you can't get on the 4.

m_reid 28-01-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PengeEagle
Have you downloaded ios5 ? If so, then there is no point getting an iPhone 4s if you have the 4, as there is only really Siri (which is pointless) on the iPhone 4s that you can't get on the 4.

yeah i have ios5 so i wouldn't get the 4s

montstar 29-01-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m_reid
yeah i have ios5 so i wouldn't get the 4s

Go to a sim only deal with either o2 or 3 and save yourself money while you are waiting!

if you do the month-month one I believe you can get 300 mins and unlimited txt for about 20

James 30-01-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingsleY

My Son found this a couple of days ago - and it is now the wallpaper on our respective iPhones. A brilliant piece of work and well worth a Rep. Thanks.

Blind_Eagle 30-01-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finbar
Only thing is that in the meantime you're still paying 50 (or whatever it is) a month tariff when all you need to be paying is a sim only tariff as you've just paid the phone off, you're effectively overpaying for the last phone the longer you stall, or am I missing something?

If he's out of contract then surely he can just switch to a monthly rolling contract for around 20 until the phone he wants becomes available. Mrs Blind did this and she gets 600 minutes unlimited texts 500m data on O2.

Dave 30-01-2012 10:50 PM

Call network

Say you want to cancel

When asked why say you want a 4s on a cheap deal

Negotiate

....


Negotiate


Get awesome deal on cheap

Sell old phone

Profit

Baloo 02-02-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PengeEagle
there is only really Siri (which is pointless)

Do you think so? I find dictating texts and emails makes life so much easier.

suits_you 02-02-2012 05:08 PM

Is everybody else's iPhone 4s a bit pants are pushing notifications from things like twitter and facebook and emails?

I've got all set to push notifications, but rarely does this as and when received and is usually only once I click on the app. Twitter isn't too bad, but facebook and emails are poor generally.

montstar 03-02-2012 08:12 AM

Watch edited Big Bang Theory episode with only the parts that show Raj talking and falling in love with Siri. Genius! http://t.co/iLov5iEV

KingsleY 03-02-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James
My Son found this a couple of days ago - and it is now the wallpaper on our respective iPhones. A brilliant piece of work and well worth a Rep. Thanks.

Thanks very much :)

PengeEagle 03-02-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baloo
Do you think so? I find dictating texts and emails makes life so much easier.

I've not used it for that to be honest, I find the touch screen is good enough for me. Also, it never seems to understand what I am saying.

suits_you 13-02-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suits_you
Is everybody else's iPhone 4s a bit pants are pushing notifications from things like twitter and facebook and emails?

I've got all set to push notifications, but rarely does this as and when received and is usually only once I click on the app. Twitter isn't too bad, but facebook and emails are poor generally.

Nobody?

PengeEagle 13-02-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suits_you
Nobody?

Yes, i very rarely get Facebook push notifications these days, despite all the settings suggesting I should.

Twitter, as you say is more reliable, but I seem to get one, and then a few dont come through, and then another one does.

I also seem to get issues when sending picture messages via SMS. Surely this is a basic function of any phone?

suits_you 15-02-2012 09:47 AM

I've realised what the problem is, after looking at ways to improve battery life, I started closing down all my apps properly after using them.

This essentially turns the push notifications off, as the apps have to at least run in the background to be able to push them through.

Now, I just leave Twitter, Facebook and Email running to ensure things come in throughout the day. So far, so good.

Not sure on your Picture Message issue though.

andyocpfc 06-03-2012 04:19 PM

Anyone heard or know of a release date for the iPhone 5 yet and what it will include?

PengeEagle 06-03-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suits_you
I've realised what the problem is, after looking at ways to improve battery life, I started closing down all my apps properly after using them.

This essentially turns the push notifications off, as the apps have to at least run in the background to be able to push them through.

Now, I just leave Twitter, Facebook and Email running to ensure things come in throughout the day. So far, so good.

Not sure on your Picture Message issue though.

Sorry, only just seen this today. I will try that, and see how I get on.

The picture message thing seems to have corrected itself now, so hopefully no issues there!

Dave 21-03-2012 09:20 AM

Does anyone have a dual sim solution that doesn't mean a massive case?

James 24-03-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave
Does anyone have a dual sim solution that doesn't mean a massive case?

I've only just seen this as my son pointed it out to me this evening.

The Q-Sim case is smaller than almost any 'normal' case I have seen. Ask me to show you next time I see you and you will be amazed.

Obviously it's not an ideal dual sim system, as you don't have both sims active at the same time - you have to select one from the menu to use it ... but you do not have to keep removing and inserting sims into the slot.

Dave 25-03-2012 08:43 AM

I saw one of these cases since I posted, it's still too big

James 25-03-2012 08:51 AM

Then you haven't see one. Honestly.

James 25-03-2012 08:59 AM

Here you go:

http://www.ewhurst.com/images/case1.jpg

http://www.ewhurst.com/images/case2.jpg

http://www.ewhurst.com/images/case3.jpg

DaveTuttles 25-03-2012 09:05 AM

What's good about it?

James 25-03-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveTuttles
What's good about it?

Obviously the fact that I can use two Sims in the same iPhone - one for personal use and one for business.

Dave 25-03-2012 09:52 AM

Big was the wrong word.

It spoils the design beauty of the iPhone is what I meant.

I need a google voice service really

GodstoneEagle 26-03-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PengeEagle
Yes, i very rarely get Facebook push notifications these days, despite all the settings suggesting I should.

Twitter, as you say is more reliable, but I seem to get one, and then a few dont come through, and then another one does.

I also seem to get issues when sending picture messages via SMS. Surely this is a basic function of any phone?

you'd only get notifications if someone tweets you that you follow

suits_you 03-04-2012 04:54 PM

iPhone users, since downloading the update to the software, has anybody else noticed their battery decreases even quicker than before despite saying it would improve battery life???

Take today for example, unplugged at 7.30am, at 17:00 its at 38%, I have done hardly anything on it today, had a look at twitter and facebook a couple of times for no real period of time and made a minute phone call, dont have wifi or location services on either.

Whats going on?

Conger 03-04-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suits_you
iPhone users, since downloading the update to the software, has anybody else noticed their battery decreases even quicker than before despite saying it would improve battery life???

Take today for example, unplugged at 7.30am, at 17:00 its at 38%, I have done hardly anything on it today, had a look at twitter and facebook a couple of times for no real period of time and made a minute phone call, dont have wifi or location services on either.

Whats going on?

If that happens to me I close anything thats sitting in the 'mutli-tasking' tray and then do a hard reset. Seems to deal with it, although I'm not sure there's a good reason.

Justy C 03-04-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suits_you
iPhone users, since downloading the update to the software, has anybody else noticed their battery decreases even quicker than before despite saying it would improve battery life???

Take today for example, unplugged at 7.30am, at 17:00 its at 38%, I have done hardly anything on it today, had a look at twitter and facebook a couple of times for no real period of time and made a minute phone call, dont have wifi or location services on either.

Whats going on?

Yep - same here. 100% when I left at 8am yesterday, died at 19.45pm same day and wasn't massively using my phone either. Very disappointing.

Ridcully 03-04-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justy C
Yep - same here. 100% when I left at 8am yesterday, died at 19.45pm same day and wasn't massively using my phone either. Very disappointing.

Left this morning at 100%, did a bit of webs, a bit of RSS and about 30 mins of calls today. Had a few online apps running such as Good and am currently at 45% which I think is pretty good to be fair. Never switch Wifi off or Bluetooth and use Push for email.

I generally find if its struggling for signal then it drains faster. The Three signal I have is very good all day (work or home) Full Bars nearly all the time and therefore battery life is good. Best I've had is just over 38 hours without a charge.

pauldrulez 04-04-2012 03:49 PM

Had my first problem with it after 14 months on Monday.

Was deleting a few apps and it crashed. Tried all the reset options and eventually had to completely restore it. Only had it backed up to the 17th March as well.

Serves me right really.

Conger 04-04-2012 05:45 PM

Has anyone had issues with downloads from iTunes not downloading properly and ending up on a permanent download cycle to the phone? I tried yesterday to download a Derek & Clive compliation and one of the tracks continually restarts from the beginning having apparently downloaded. Which means continually trying to go online unless I stop it myself.

Any ideas..?

montstar 05-04-2012 09:40 AM

RE battery usage - are you playing drawsomething? or have you downloaded any new aps? I find Draw something though a great (but buggy AP especially free one) drains the battery like nothing else!

eaglejez 29-04-2012 06:17 PM

Iphone 3GS followed by 4S


Isle of Wight 29-04-2012 07:22 PM

Does that mean using a 3GS gets goals but a 4S reaches the sky? :)

Anonymous 01-05-2012 09:50 AM

So.

New iPhone 4S turns up yesterday. Very nice. sort of working, but internet connection to 3g (seems to work on Orange but not T-Mobile) and can't send text messages. Went through diagnostics tests last night with the useless T-mobile 'tech' and was advised to call Apple. I call Apple at 7.50pm last night, to find out that they closed the lines at 7.45pm.

So, head to work this morning, standing at Whitechapel station looking at map to work out which is the best way to get to the new offices in Brick Lane when some utter wanker runs past me to catch a bus or train or whatever, knocks it flying out of my hand. It goes spinning through the air and lands face down. Screen smashed to buggery.

I have insurance with my bank but hadn't registered it yet as I was still unsure if I have a faulty hand-set. Don't know what to do :(

PalaceMonkey 01-05-2012 09:53 AM

:(

Adlerhorst 01-05-2012 09:54 AM

Register it with your bank now.

Anonymous 01-05-2012 09:57 AM

just read this:

Quote:

For the awfully large number of people who are excusably misinformed about the defects and how to get them addressed: If this happens to your iPhone 4S, do not hesitate to take it in for repair, Apple will replace it right then and there, on the spot, if it’s within the first year.


http://intentious.com/2011/11/02/app...under-the-mat/

Thoughts?

Anonymous 01-05-2012 10:39 AM

Just registered with my bank. Insurance takes 7 days to come into effect and the excess on a 4s is 75 :(

Adlerhorst 01-05-2012 10:52 AM

oh.

Adlerhorst 01-05-2012 10:52 AM

reminds me need to update my bank insurance for new ipad.

Scrumpy 02-05-2012 07:36 PM

Ricky, go see the "Genius Bar" at an Apple store. If its in its first year they should replace it free of charge, if you tell them the circumstances. They replaced my old 3GS last year FOC 1-year out of Warranty

Dave 02-05-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickyB

Apple store will replace it on the spot for 115 - you need to prove its yours though

Good luck

disco mixx kidd 02-05-2012 11:08 PM

Hi guys if anyone could help I'd appreciate it
My iPhone 4 will freeze and turn itself off many times aday
It's starting to annoy me- year and ahalf old
6 mths from free upgrade
I'm up to date with ios etc- would factory reset help?
Thnx in advance- it always restarts with apple logo pretty
Quickly but it always seems to happen at important times

MasterYoda 02-05-2012 11:37 PM

My brothers was doing that a lot. He took it into apple (out of warranty) and they suggested a few things. Full factory reset fixed it.

I was convinced it wouldn't but a month later and it's fine

disco mixx kidd 04-05-2012 01:39 PM

how do i do full factory reset?

disco mixx kidd 04-05-2012 03:51 PM

its just the restore button on itunes right? doin it now
fingers crossed.......

Finbar 04-05-2012 03:55 PM

Never knew this (nor did the wife), if you hold down the top right button and then press the menu button at the same time you take a screen shot, works on 3GS and above. Well it impressed the two of us anyway... :)

disco mixx kidd 04-05-2012 04:08 PM

on the phone theres a erase all content and settings
or reset all settings

are these same as restore?

suits_you 04-05-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd
on the phone theres a erase all content and settings
or reset all settings

are these same as restore?

Possibly, but the one when plugged into itunes is a full restore if that is what you are after.

Not sure what you are doing or trying to achieve, but have you tried a soft restore first to see if that solves your problem?

disco mixx kidd 04-05-2012 10:28 PM

Ahh so I did the full restore
It's already turned of once do
Guess it didn't work....
Any other ideas?
Phone keeps freezing-turning off
Then apple logo and turns on again

Palacedog 05-05-2012 09:30 AM

You want the 3rd one down , the recovery mode video

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=iph...&client=safari

Highbury Eagle 08-05-2012 11:34 PM

Seems there's an iPhone and iPad software update available.

OscillateWildly 09-05-2012 10:10 AM

Am now sick of having crappy blackBerry phones from work. Each one is worse than the last.

Will be getting the iphone 5 when it's out in Sept /Oct.

andyocpfc 09-05-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OscillateWildly

Will be getting the iphone 5 when it's out in Sept /Oct.

Is that confirmed or suspected?

Heb 7:4 09-05-2012 10:15 AM

Apple never confirm. People stop buying the old one of they do.

andyocpfc 09-05-2012 10:19 AM

My contact expires in Sept and i'm sure they'll be offering me a 4S (I have a 4) which i will decline and probably go to a PAYG Sim (with Three) until the 5 comes out.

OscillateWildly 09-05-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc
Is that confirmed or suspected?

As Heb says, never confirmed but looks very likely according to reliable sites and blogs.

Blind_Eagle 09-05-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OscillateWildly
As Heb says, never confirmed but looks very likely according to reliable sites and blogs.

Plenty of sites suggesting it could be sooner than that.

I'm out of contract next month and have found myself looking at android alternatives but will probably hold fire until I've at least seen the next iPhone before making a decision.

Stavros 69 09-05-2012 02:55 PM

I've still got my classic 3gs holding out till the new one comes out now, even though it vibrates by itself all the time and is slow as fu*k. Cant seem to break it or lose it at the moment.

andyocpfc 09-05-2012 02:56 PM

Apple do of course run the risk of losing customers going to other suppliers by not confirming dates or release.

OscillateWildly 09-05-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc
Apple do of course run the risk of losing customers going to other suppliers by not confirming dates or release.

Hasn't done them much harm so far!

OscillateWildly 09-05-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle

I'm out of contract next month and have found myself looking at android alternatives .

Don't do it.

m_reid 12-05-2012 10:58 PM

Dropped my iPhone 4s today and shattered the top corner of the screen. No screen bleeding and still works fine just not nice to look at. Anyone know of a good place to get it repaired in the bromley Croydon area?

suits_you 14-05-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m_reid
Dropped my iPhone 4s today and shattered the top corner of the screen. No screen bleeding and still works fine just not nice to look at. Anyone know of a good place to get it repaired in the bromley Croydon area?

Its meant to be quite easy to do yourself.

Heb 7:4 14-05-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m_reid
Dropped my iPhone 4s today and shattered the top corner of the screen. No screen bleeding and still works fine just not nice to look at. Anyone know of a good place to get it repaired in the bromley Croydon area?

The odds and ends shop in Bromley high street next to the Halifax does screens for 40 I think. I (truthfully) told him that I could get it done in seven sisters road for 15, and he dropped it to 25, so try and haggle!

Most phone unlocking shops do it so just shop around.

andyocpfc 14-05-2012 11:15 AM

This may sound a daft question, but with the amount of smashed screens why don't they make them shatterproof glass?

m_reid 15-05-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
The odds and ends shop in Bromley high street next to the Halifax does screens for 40 I think. I (truthfully) told him that I could get it done in seven sisters road for 15, and he dropped it to 25, so try and haggle!

Most phone unlocking shops do it so just shop around.

Cheers

Zohar Returns 15-05-2012 08:50 PM

I have been given an IPhone 3G. All appears fine but was expecting to be able to log onto apps/Twitter/Around Me etc and the internet to come from my mobile browsing or whatever its called (as you can probably tell I normaly just use a phone as a phone!) but I actually have to log onto the internet at home to get a connection? Is there any settings on the phone I should be changing or is it just that this phone is not really compatible with the package I have with my provider?

Heb 7:4 15-05-2012 08:55 PM

Can you make calls fine, and what phone provider are you with?

Zohar Returns 15-05-2012 08:59 PM

I am with Virgin mobile and yes made a call with it ok earlier.

Heb 7:4 16-05-2012 12:22 AM

Odd. Have you called Virgin? I know some older sims don't work so maybe they need to send you a new one?

Zohar Returns 16-05-2012 06:32 AM

O.k. thanks. I'll give them a call.

patch 17-05-2012 11:22 AM

:veryangry Lost my Iphone 3gs yesterday in a Wetherspoons - been back and phoned them but no joy:(

I have no insurance and 11 months left on my 13.50 a month o2 tariff.

Only option seems to be to buy out of the contract and get a new year 2 year one with a free Iphone 3gs, really want the G4 but can't afford it - any other suggestions?

Heb 7:4 17-05-2012 11:49 AM

Have you remotely wiped your old phone and sent a message to it? It is useless to a new owner if the IMEI is blocked, so they may return it to you if you send a reward notification.

Failing that, buy a cheap second hand 3GS to see out your contract, and get O2 to send you another sim. You can get a 8gb one for under 100 and a 16gb for just over. Probably be able to haggle a bit these days too. Cheaper than buying out your contract.

Under no circumstances go into a 2 year deal just to get a free 3GS. Absolute rip at this stage with the iphone5 due to come out in September (at which point second hand iPhone 4s and 4s's will come onto the market driving the price down).

Dave 17-05-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patch
:veryangry Lost my Iphone 3gs yesterday in a Wetherspoons - been back and phoned them but no joy:(

I have no insurance and 11 months left on my 13.50 a month o2 tariff.

Only option seems to be to buy out of the contract and get a new year 2 year one with a free Iphone 3gs, really want the G4 but can't afford it - any other suggestions?

how can you have 11 months left? 96 month contract?

patch 17-05-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
Have you remotely wiped your old phone and sent a message to it? It is useless to a new owner if the IMEI is blocked, so they may return it to you if you send a reward notification.

Failing that, buy a cheap second hand 3GS to see out your contract, and get O2 to send you another sim. You can get a 8gb one for under 100 and a 16gb for just over. Probably be able to haggle a bit these days too. Cheaper than buying out your contract.

Under no circumstances go into a 2 year deal just to get a free 3GS. Absolute rip at this stage with the iphone5 due to come out in September (at which point second hand iPhone 4s and 4s's will come onto the market driving the price down).

Yes, well I reported it lost to o2 so they have blocked it and sending another SIM - where can i get a 3gs for under 100 - any suggestions?

Thanks for the reply

patch 17-05-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave
how can you have 11 months left? 96 month contract?

24

suits_you 17-05-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
Have you remotely wiped your old phone and sent a message to it? It is useless to a new owner if the IMEI is blocked, so they may return it to you if you send a reward notification.

Out of interest, how would you do this? I haven't lost or had mine stolen, but should it someday be, I'd like to be prepared, if i need some sort of number.

Heb 7:4 17-05-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patch
Yes, well I reported it lost to o2 so they have blocked it and sending another SIM - where can i get a 3gs for under 100 - any suggestions?

Thanks for the reply

Gumtree

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/ip...-8gb/102519926

http://www.gumtree.com/search?q=3gs&...ch_scope=title

Or keep checking ebay. Hour left to go on this one, current bid is 102

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Apple-iPho...b#ht_500wt_962

Adlerhorst 17-05-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suits_you
Out of interest, how would you do this? I haven't lost or had mine stolen, but should it someday be, I'd like to be prepared, if i need some sort of number.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/find-...376101648?mt=8

oh and set the lock to wipe data after x attempts to log in.

patch 17-05-2012 02:01 PM

:lux: Found it :)

And I nearly made a bid on the ebay one!

Heb 7:4 17-05-2012 03:32 PM

Nice one :)

chrisophiex 17-05-2012 06:17 PM

I have a new iPhone 4S and have noticed that sound from spotify or something off the internet seems to only come out of the bottom right speaker .

Would anyone with an iPhone 4 please try theirs and let me know if this is normal?

Many thanks in advance

Heb 7:4 17-05-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisophiex
I have a new iPhone 4S and have noticed that sound from spotify or something off the internet seems to only come out of the bottom right speaker .

Would anyone with an iPhone 4 please try theirs and let me know if this is normal?

Many thanks in advance

The one on the left is actually a microphone, so don't worry your phone is normal!

chrisophiex 18-05-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
The one on the left is actually a microphone, so don't worry your phone is normal!


Lovely stuff ! Many thanks :p

FraserH 22-05-2012 01:21 PM

any idea on a release date for the iphone5?

was going to upgrade my htc to the 4s as 5 was rumoured for october but read that it might now be a june release

jamesc_24 22-05-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FraserH
any idea on a release date for the iphone5?

was going to upgrade my htc to the 4s as 5 was rumoured for october but read that it might now be a june release


I would deffo wait mate, im on the 4 and am counting the days until I can get out of this contract with orange and get the 5....awful reception.

SEEPEEEFFSEE 22-05-2012 05:03 PM

I'm also waiting but as always it's a case of trying to second guess Apple.

Heb 7:4 22-05-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FraserH
any idea on a release date for the iphone5?

was going to upgrade my htc to the 4s as 5 was rumoured for october but read that it might now be a june release

It will be September/October. No way to know for sure, but that is most likely.

SEEPEEEFFSEE 22-05-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
It will be September/October. No way to know for sure, but that is most likely.

Why not June? isn't the next keynote/conference then?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.