CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

rhiannapaul 01-01-2015 11:24 AM

getting pardew as new manager

art malice 01-01-2015 07:22 PM

Vue cinema on the Purley Way charging a minimum of 5 pound 35p for popcorn.

Excowboy 01-01-2015 07:42 PM

Richard Curtis

Chocky 02-01-2015 10:31 AM

Women who don't believe men can suffer from nasty heavy colds or influenza and roll their eyes, look to the sky and say "oh man flu". The same women (and there are many) that harp on and on about the pain of child birth...."oh been mown down by a bus and been splattered across the road into 26 pieces? You should try giving birth [tut tut sneer look down nose at].

Well I'll tell you what, if you don't want that pain then keep your stupid f*ck faced female chauvinist snatch holes closed and take it up the shitter instead.

The next time some silly tart moans about having just been gang raped by 6 gangsta muthafukkas I shall roll my eyes, look to the sky and say "oh woman rape".

FrankieBoy 02-01-2015 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF (Post 12145602)
Sitting through a speed awareness course that I had to pay 100 quid to enrol on after getting nicked on the A3 on way back from Hull after witnessing an abject Palace performance.

Sitting on a speed awareness course that I also had paid for only to find out later that my insurance company (Elephant, and therefore the linked Admiral) still treats these as if you have points for speeding and therefore hike your premiums accordingly.
Goodbye Elephant. And Admiral.

Walter Wort 02-01-2015 11:42 AM

The belief that "a lot" is one word - "alot".

Chris K 02-01-2015 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12151062)
Women who don't believe men can suffer from nasty heavy colds or influenza and roll their eyes, look to the sky and say "oh man flu". The same women (and there are many) that harp on and on about the pain of child birth...."oh been mown down by a bus and been splattered across the road into 26 pieces? You should try giving birth [tut tut sneer look down nose at].

Well I'll tell you what, if you don't want that pain then keep your stupid f*ck faced female chauvinist snatch holes closed and take it up the shitter instead.

The next time some silly tart moans about having just been gang raped by 6 gangsta muthafukkas I shall roll my eyes, look to the sky and say "oh woman rape".

Blokes that say they have man flu

pallet 02-01-2015 12:11 PM

Christmas, the whole over spending over hyped period.

art malice 04-01-2015 12:57 PM

People who fill the kettle up for one cup of tea

Maidstoned Eagle 04-01-2015 07:44 PM

Selfie wankers and their ******* "selfie sticks"!

Precocious.Moi? 04-01-2015 07:58 PM

Arsenals support

west country boy 04-01-2015 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 12150157)
Vue cinema on the Purley Way charging a minimum of 5 pound 35p for popcorn.

If you must have popcorn at the flicks, why not just buy some beforehand and take it into the picture house? You daft twat.

Pat of the Palace 04-01-2015 08:54 PM

Divs who tell you "nothing worse than a paper cut".

Let me cut your finger to the bone with a grinder and we'll ******* see shall we?

Hedgehog 04-01-2015 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 12156278)
Selfie wankers and their ******* "selfie sticks"!

Yeah... they do seem to be popping up everywhere so to speak.

Worksop Palace 04-01-2015 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west country boy (Post 12156334)
If you must have popcorn at the flicks, why not just buy some beforehand and take it into the picture house? You daft twat.

:D

It's a fair point

the drexciyan 04-01-2015 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worksop Palace (Post 12156549)
:D

It's a fair point

Pretty sure Viz top tips recommended this years ago,

Adlerhorst 05-01-2015 12:24 AM

What's annoying is the vast amount of moisturiser it takes to make growing a beard a palatable experience.

Stellavista 05-01-2015 01:26 AM

'Super Al' song being sung incorrectly at Dover.

art malice 05-01-2015 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west country boy (Post 12156334)
If you must have popcorn at the flicks, why not just buy some beforehand and take it into the picture house? You daft twat.

:lux: I may be a twat but I'm not daft and I didn't pay it.

Stellavista 05-01-2015 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west country boy (Post 12156334)
If you must have popcorn at the flicks, why not just buy some beforehand and take it into the picture house? You daft twat.

pictures with kids yesterday. 3 microwave bags of popcorn (1.50) and cartons of juice.
Anyone who pays what the cinemas charge is mental.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.