CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

PeterH 06-01-2015 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nork1 (Post 12158371)
Broadband providers/phone companies that make it impossible to work out what the best deal is, e.g., "ONLY 6 for 4 MONTHS plus FREE Super Hub, FREE install worth 49.95 & EXTRA 50 OFF when you buy online!*" *14.99 a month +Line Rental 16.99 a month or 169.90 for 12 months in advance.

6 IS NOT THE PRICE, neither is 14.99. LINE RENTAL IS NOT AN OPTIONAL EXTRA. STOP ******* ME ABOUT AND GIVE ME THE TOTAL PRICE OF THE ENTIRE PACKAGE OVER THE WHOLE CONTRACT.

Must be a website somewhere that does all that for you, and gives you a best plan.

If not, there's a business opportunity.

olly cromwell 06-01-2015 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maestro (Post 12158289)
The people who dont move their car along in traffic, they just sit there thinking there cool not realising further back people want to get in and out of side roads.

People who toot their hooters at me cos they are not as cool as me

palace_crystal 06-01-2015 08:14 AM

BMW drivers on narrow roads, driving too fast mainly on your side then move over at the last minute.

BMW drivers who don't indicate left when turning left at a roundabout.

BMW drivers who insist on driving 1cm from your bumper.

BMW drivers who are on their phone whilst driving.

BMW drivers who sit in the middle lane when there is no traffic, forcing you to either undertake or move over 2 lanes, to then move back in 2 lanes.

BMW drivers who weave in and out of lanes like they are playing a computer game.

little al 06-01-2015 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palace_crystal (Post 12159025)
BMW drivers on narrow roads, driving too fast mainly on your side then move over at the last minute.

BMW drivers who don't indicate left when turning left at a roundabout.

BMW drivers who insist on driving 1cm from your bumper.

BMW drivers who are on their phone whilst driving.

BMW drivers who sit in the middle lane when there is no traffic, forcing you to either undertake or move over 2 lanes, to then move back in 2 lanes.

BMW drivers who weave in and out of lanes like they are playing a computer game.

Ditto for Audi drivers.

Hedgehog 06-01-2015 09:25 PM

Car alarms that go off in the night... in fact car alarms full stop.

Does anyone ever take any notice of them, except the poor neighbours who are woken up at night then have to lay there waiting for them to go off again while the owner does f-all about it.

cupid stunt 06-01-2015 09:31 PM

When the song "Candy" comes on, and everyone starts line dancing. Where and when did you all facking learn this?

Jack Regan 06-01-2015 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12157187)
People who call the cinema the 'picture house' when they're only 40 years old.

That doesn't bug me. But what does is f*cking idiots that say they're going to see a 'movie'

They probably flunked their grades at high school last semester too.

F*cking idiots.

Jack Regan 06-01-2015 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 12150157)
Vue cinema on the Purley Way charging a minimum of 5 pound 35p for popcorn.

Vue Cinema on Purley Way turning a blind eye to the attendants waving dozens of their mates in for nothing to such an extent that they ask me what is the film that's about to come on?

Well done. Another lost customer.

F*cking idiots.

cupid stunt 06-01-2015 09:39 PM

The cinema does have it's perks though, you can get an erection in public and no one will notice as it's so dark.

KYLIE MINEAGLE 06-01-2015 11:13 PM

Television screens on top of petrol pumps that run TV ads while you are trying to fill up. TV ads in general when was everyone so happy?

radiomike 06-01-2015 11:44 PM

smarmy Michael McIntyre with 'comedy' that could only be found funny by daily Mail readers.
The daily mail by the way is past annoying, it is offensive

Hitchin Eagle 07-01-2015 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radiomike (Post 12160756)
smarmy Michael McIntyre with 'comedy' that could only be found funny by daily Mail readers.

Does anyone else think that the unfunny Michael McIntyre looks like the son of unfunny Ronnie Corbett?

Maidstoned Eagle 07-01-2015 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitchin Eagle (Post 12160801)
Does anyone else think that the unfunny Michael McIntyre looks like the son of unfunny Ronnie Corbett?

At least Ronnie is a Palace fan.

Pidster 07-01-2015 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupid stunt (Post 12160514)
The cinema does have it's perks though, you can get an erection in public and no one will notice as it's so dark.

I find the shadow on the screen normally gives the game away.

Chocky 07-01-2015 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pidster (Post 12161119)
I find the shadow on the screen normally gives the game away.

As does the fapping noise. At least it drowns out the popcorn munchers.

TopKnot 07-01-2015 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 12160959)
At least Ronnie is a Palace fan.

is he really though? Has he ever been seen at a game or anything like that?

Big Gav 07-01-2015 11:02 AM

Logging onto the BBS hoping for some transfer news and finding nothing :)

kayjay 07-01-2015 11:04 AM

People who leave their food, particularly those who order meals at cafe/restaurant
and leave half the plate untouched.

Maidstoned Eagle 07-01-2015 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopKnot (Post 12161164)
is he really though? Has he ever been seen at a game or anything like that?

Yes he has there always used to be a picture of him at games in the programmes, he also donated to the Glad All Over night years ago.

Maidstoned Eagle 07-01-2015 01:11 PM

Probably a Spanish one but....people who stand in the queue for the checkout at a Supermarket with one small basket...you wait behind them until just as they get to the checkout their wife/partner/sister whoever arrives with a fully laden trolley.

Or the ones who get to the checkout and as the girl starts ringing the items through, nip off and get some last minute bits they've "forgotten"


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.