CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

macstar 09-01-2015 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiddo (Post 12164191)
People that bang on about Nandos as if it's the greatest place to eat in the entire world. It's a restaurant / fast food place. It's not that amazing. It chicken with hot sauce. It's been done before.

These people can't have a normal Nandos either. It's always a 'cheeky' Nandos.

Tossers.

there are not many affordable "everyday" restaurants about though?

WLYWLYAWYPWF 09-01-2015 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiddo (Post 12164191)
People that bang on about Nandos as if it's the greatest place to eat in the entire world. It's a restaurant / fast food place. It's not that amazing. It chicken with hot sauce. It's been done before.

These people can't have a normal Nandos either. It's always a 'cheeky' Nandos.

Tossers.

The thing that annoys me about Nandos is there are about 30 fecking waiters/waitresses wandering around yet I have to go and queue up and order at a fecking till and then get my own cutlery and condiments. All they ever seem to do is ask you if everything is OK when you've just filled your gob with a shovel load of food. F*ck off! I'll soon let you know if it's shit!

Nork1 09-01-2015 02:05 AM

Describing footballers as role models.

Chris K 09-01-2015 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racehorse-80s (Post 12164335)
Once had to put up with a guy on a packed train eating smelly chicken wings and swigging beer noisily . I would think the hygiene level on trains is pretty low with bugs/bacteria everywhere , not a place I would chose to eat .

Whilst this is all very true there's been away games where we've had time to spare where we've been very close to getting a curry for the train home

smileysmith 09-01-2015 09:31 AM

**** Nandos. Morleys is the place.

strolling bones 09-01-2015 09:55 AM

Kay Burley . Most disagreeable . She would annoy Mother Theresa .. :veryangry

Skiddo 09-01-2015 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macstar (Post 12164765)
there are not many affordable "everyday" restaurants about though?


Don't get me wrong, I like Nandos. Just can't stand people raving about it all the time and checking-in to Facebook to say they are there having a cheeky Nandos and posting a photo of their food for 'bantz'.

Chocky 09-01-2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiddo (Post 12165202)
Facebook

Worst annoyance in the world. Facebook is a 'social' network that makes people anti social and causes people to invade others' privacy. A while ago I walked into a local and the barmaid said "how was your Chinese last night?". How the f**king hell did she know and why should she know? Because my missus decided to tell the world what we're having for a take-away the previous night. To be fair she's not normally like that but most people I know seem to know everybody else's business because of that shitting thing.

biggus mickus 09-01-2015 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strolling bones (Post 12164995)
Kay Burley . Most disagreeable . She would annoy Mother Theresa .. :veryangry

This.

danpalace07 09-01-2015 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileysmith (Post 12164959)
**** Nandos. Morleys is the place.

Best chicken place IMO is the one near Argos and that school shop on Church street in Croydon. The wings are hot as **** but so nice.

Chocky 09-01-2015 12:56 PM

People who turn a thread about things that annoy you into a discussion about raas claart food.

:)

Uncle Ron 09-01-2015 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12165260)
Worst annoyance in the world. Facebook is a 'social' network that makes people anti social and causes people to invade others' privacy. A while ago I walked into a local and the barmaid said "how was your Chinese last night?". How the f**king hell did she know and why should she know? Because my missus decided to tell the world what we're having for a take-away the previous night. To be fair she's not normally like that but most people I know seem to know everybody else's business because of that shitting thing.

Not sure your privacy was "invaded" if your Mrs put in on Facebook?

It's your Mrs that annoys you :D

Worksop Palace 09-01-2015 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocky (Post 12165260)
Worst annoyance in the world. Facebook is a 'social' network that makes people anti social and causes people to invade others' privacy. A while ago I walked into a local and the barmaid said "how was your Chinese last night?". How the f**king hell did she know and why should she know? Because my missus decided to tell the world what we're having for a take-away the previous night. To be fair she's not normally like that but most people I know seem to know everybody else's business because of that shitting thing.

I sincerely hope Mrs C got a good slapping

cupid stunt 09-01-2015 08:15 PM

The change of Barry the biscuit boys anthem. The one below is how Barry will always be known as by me. Chin up biscuit boy.

Enjoy...


Chocky 09-01-2015 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Ron (Post 12165471)
Not sure your privacy was "invaded" if your Mrs put in on Facebook?

It's your Mrs that annoys you :D

Well yes but as I said its out of character for her but my point was it happens all the time when you find out others do this all the time.

the drexciyan 10-01-2015 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strolling bones (Post 12164995)
Kay Burley . Most disagreeable . She would annoy Mother Theresa .. :veryangry

I'm past that stage now.. but was there too once :D

A self-righteous Kay Burley questioning why she has to be moved away by french security forces is great comedy.

Malarkey 10-01-2015 10:25 AM

Whatsapp...waste so much time on that :(

Chocky 10-01-2015 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the drexciyan (Post 12167006)
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Kay Burley . Most disagreeable . She would annoy Mother Theresa

I'm past that stage now.. but was there too once :D

Did you cum on her wrinkles?

Oh you meant Burley?

Brummie Allan 10-01-2015 10:48 AM

Threads that I start to read on page 1 that I then realise I haven't got time to read all the way to page 19, 918 posts (I'm on 50 post per page)

Brummie Allan 10-01-2015 10:49 AM

Threads that go off track.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.