CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

davech 28-02-2018 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PS2 (Post 14136294)
God can't, it doesn't. Exist mate.

Oh yes she does!!

bubbs11 28-02-2018 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 14136330)
This extreme weather at the end of Feb is Madness :( (one for BUBBS to understand )

:sob:

dogstar721 28-02-2018 03:03 PM

People who misuse or misquote common phrases. Like when a problem in an organisation say its 'a few bad apples', as an reason for problems, without realising that the statement is a 'few bad apples ruin the whole barrel' - its a metaphor you mad bastards for how corruption spreads, and contaminates otherwise good individuals.

People who use the term 'Einstein-Rosen Bridge (to describe a wormhole phenomena - usually to look clever in Science Fiction); F**k off, its an 'Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen' Bridge - You can't just take Podolsky out of the reasoning, his contribution is central to the EPR Paradox on which the concept is based (effectively as an argument against the Copenhagen Interpretation).

dogstar721 28-02-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keltic eagle (Post 14136312)
Snow :grrr:

Pretty useful in Software licensing management, if you include Snow in all your client builds.

the digger 28-02-2018 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle (Post 14136597)
U ok hun?

:supergrin:

Not really, but better for venting.

Blind_Eagle 28-02-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogstar721 (Post 14136732)
People who use the term 'Einstein-Rosen Bridge (to describe a wormhole phenomena - usually to look clever in Science Fiction); F**k off, its an 'Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen' Bridge - You can't just take Podolsky out of the reasoning, his contribution is central to the EPR Paradox on which the concept is based (effectively as an argument against the Copenhagen Interpretation).

Ah, the good old Einstein-Rosen Bridge and the Einstein Podolsky Rosen paradox. :)

Maidstoned Eagle 28-02-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 14136718)
Which sort of proves he does exist

You missed the "if" in my comment then?

laboxers 28-02-2018 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sloworm (Post 12062017)
Conversations with Arsenal fans

And fans of The Wankers

ExiledStirling 28-02-2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14136747)
You missed the "if" in my comment then?

You are a massive **** for questioning me about this.

Is it stressful being God and is that why sometimes you do ******* things?

glenn.f 28-02-2018 04:20 PM

Seeing the regular Parish quote of "when the sun blah blah" being re-quoted by dozens of supporters for every argument against him. We get it fellas but it's hardly original now.

Also excess lettuce in McDonalds burgers, especially in your takeway bun. It falls out everywhere, turns an already lukewarm and limp burger cold and half the time its that shitty yellow bit that no bugger wants. Its garnish not a stuffing ffs.

PeterH 28-02-2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenn.f (Post 14136831)
Seeing the regular Parish quote of "when the sun blah blah" being re-quoted by dozens of supporters for every argument against him. We get it fellas but it's hardly original now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/07...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

PeterH 28-02-2018 05:10 PM

On an Amazon note. Having cetain DVDs only available to Prime members. I understand getting a discount, but at least allow me to buy at a higher price. I thought the idea was to sell things on that site.

Oldtown Eagle 28-02-2018 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 14136908)
On an Amazon note. Having cetain DVDs only available to Prime members. I understand getting a discount, but at least allow me to buy at a higher price. I thought the idea was to sell things on that site.

Seriously thinking of dumping Amazon after reading how they treat heir stalk at UK warehouse.

Oldtown Eagle 28-02-2018 05:37 PM

Or staff even

ChiswickEagle 28-02-2018 05:41 PM

Parents in Chiswick pulling their kids to school on sleds this morning. Not plastic sleds but clearly expensive wooden ones. Sometimes I despair.

Maidstoned Eagle 28-02-2018 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiledStirling (Post 14136777)
You are a massive **** for questioning me about this.

Is it stressful being God and is that why sometimes you do ******* things?

Ermmm......wrong time.of the month?

Maidstoned Eagle 28-02-2018 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle (Post 14136953)
Seriously thinking of dumping Amazon after reading how they treat heir stalk at UK warehouse.

There was a secret camera expose of them on tv a few years back.

Fatboy 28-02-2018 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the digger (Post 14136591)
People who don't (or begrudgingly) accept apologies from strangers.

https://img.memecdn.com/Where-did-He...u_o_115734.jpg

Fatboy 28-02-2018 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle (Post 14136964)
Parents in Chiswick pulling their kids to school on sleds this morning. Not plastic sleds but clearly expensive wooden ones. Sometimes I despair.

Pulling them with their Chelsea tractors ?????

Harry Bassett 28-02-2018 06:35 PM

I never believed in God until I came across him her or it as a BBS user!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.