CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

RobertCPFC 22-01-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 14071044)
Total scam and if you read them closely they often have some kind of spelling mistake in them

Another thing to also look at is the email address. If it's a scam is not the same as one that would be genuine and a scam would not have HMRC in it. It would be something like @gmail.com or any random letters put together.

art malice 22-01-2018 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 14071044)
Total scam and if you read them closely they often have some kind of spelling mistake in them

I got one from HCRM

civil eagle 22-01-2018 11:03 PM

Liverpool

PeterH 22-01-2018 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14070645)
It can´t be worse than "Packed Lunchgate"

I am not sure that was a question. The very sadness of grown men with tupperware was a statement of fact. Then I found I had opened a nest of.....
nerds comparing lunch boxes.

PeterH 22-01-2018 11:26 PM

Although I will admit putrified leftovers due to tend to taste better as the juices work their magic over time.

Glazier69 22-01-2018 11:59 PM

Palace “fans” calling Roy “Woy”. Grow up dickheads.

A Wooden Fish On Wheels 23-01-2018 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle (Post 14071365)
:hmph: when channel hopping its always the ads.

They surely do synchronise them all together.

Hibernator 23-01-2018 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by art malice (Post 14071609)
I got one from HCRM

:D Aah Yes

- Roald Dahls " Tales Of The Totally Bleedin' Obvious".

Hedgehog 23-01-2018 06:21 AM

When buying jeans (or any trousers I suppose) the 2 inch increments in leg length don’t work. In my case 34 is too long, 32 is too short.

I must be shrinking, because 34 used to be good.

Bintang 23-01-2018 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedgehog (Post 14069590)
Constantly cleaning up dead leaves when we don't have a single tree on our property.

Constant moaning from neighbours about the leaves from my trees going into their property. ;)

They've cut down all their trees to expand their homes and complain about the 100 year old trees I have kept as a home for the birds, butterflies and anything else that takes a fancy to living in them.

Do they not realise that cutting down all their trees increases the winds hitting my trees?

Socrates 23-01-2018 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bintang (Post 14071845)
Constant moaning from neighbours about the leaves from my trees going into their property. ;)

They've cut down all their trees to expand their homes and complain about the 100 year old trees I have kept as a home for the birds, butterflies and anything else that takes a fancy to living in them.

Do they not realise that cutting down all their trees increases the winds hitting my trees?

You selfish bastard. How are they supposed to keep their home neat and tidy with people like you about? Not to mention the bugs and bird shit you are encouraging. The very least you can do is arrange for your trees to be sprayed with agent orange to prevent the problem in the future.

Maidstoned Eagle 23-01-2018 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 14071667)
I am not sure that was a question. The very sadness of grown men with tupperware was a statement of fact. Then I found I had opened a nest of.....
nerds comparing lunch boxes.

:S:

PeterH 23-01-2018 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14070645)
It can´t be worse than "Packed Lunchgate"

I might be wrong on this. But you kicked the sleeping dog.

I think you can take back the emoji.

You never learn. Keep having a pop, and I will naturally respond.

Game, Set and Match.

Maidstoned Eagle 23-01-2018 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 14071858)
I might be wrong on this. But you kicked the sleeping dog.

I think you can take back the emoji.

You never learn. Keep having a pop, and I will naturally respond.

Game, Set and Match.

:S:

Bintang 23-01-2018 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Socrates (Post 14071850)
You selfish bastard. How are they supposed to keep their home neat and tidy with people like you about? Not to mention the bugs and bird shit you are encouraging. The very least you can do is arrange for your trees to be sprayed with agent orange to prevent the problem in the future.

:p

Local shop doesn't stock agent orange or the neighbours would have used it already. :)

Maidstoned Eagle 23-01-2018 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bintang (Post 14071845)

W.C. Fields was , supposedly, out in his garden shooting birds one day, when a neighbour remonstrated with him he replied that he'd stop shooting them when the bastards learnt to shit green.

Dobbo 23-01-2018 09:51 AM

I am currently very annoyed a having to read about mercenary Sanchez everytime I pick up a newspaper. Was disgraceful that BBC news featured him before the great Jimmy Armfield last night.
The wankers have indeed signed a true wanker. They deserve each other.

TWOSEAT EAGLE 23-01-2018 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 14070462)
Quite the fashion now, but not original though. Who remembers blokes with cobweb tattoos on their faces in the 80s:D

When I was a child there used to be a group of blokes who lived on the same estate as myself who were very much into the National Front stuff.....among other tattoos they had swastikas or NF on their foreheads (not small ones but huge great things) and one even had "cut along the dotted line -------" across his neck. I'm guessing that (if they are still alive) they must be in their 70's by now, but when people talk about tattoos I think about them and wonder how they must have got on in life finding jobs, trying to avoid people taking them up on their 'neck instructions' etc.

olly cromwell 23-01-2018 10:11 AM

People calling Sanchez a mercenary when most of them would have a wet dream over that salary

andyocpfc 23-01-2018 10:15 AM

Things that annoy you

Men in the street wearing f—king Ugg boots with skinny jeans. FFS!!!

Why not go the whole hog and put a pair of chicken fillets down your top too ffs!

Anyone care to admit on here they wear Ugg boots?