CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   Memory Lane (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Palace Stickers, Bubblegum & Ciggie Cards (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=35060)

Eddie McGoldrick's tash 10-03-2019 09:39 PM

Has anyone tried to do the 'but your last lot of stickers' thing for the topps PL this season?

I can't find where/ how to buy them online.
The option doesn't seem to be on the website this year although in the album it says you can do it on the website.
I presumed it would be here https://uk.topps.com/sport/missing-s...-football.html but as you can see it doesn't have the option.

I emailed them but haven't had a reply.

Any suggestions welcome. I know I can do it by post too but online is (usually) so much easier.

Thanks

Dorking .Eagle 10-03-2019 10:12 PM

For the premier league sticker album?
I just collect Palace cards and stickers, and so found a seller on ebay selling all the Palace ones for a few quid.

To be fair I can't see the link at UK.TOPPS.COM

Might be that postal (using the form in the book) is the only option since they relaunched their website

Eddie McGoldrick's tash 10-03-2019 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 14682687)
For the premier league sticker album?
I just collect Palace cards and stickers, and so found a seller on ebay selling all the Palace ones for a few quid.

To be fair I can't see the link at UK.TOPPS.COM

Might be that postal (using the form in the book) is the only option since they relaunched their website

Yeah for the stickers. The album says you can get them from the website - as you have been able to for previous seasons - but they don't actually appear to be available on there. More frustrating is that no one replies to their contact form when I have asked on there twice. Never mind.

JOHN1509 11-03-2019 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash (Post 14682666)
Has anyone tried to do the 'but your last lot of stickers' thing for the topps PL this season?

I can't find where/ how to buy them online.
The option doesn't seem to be on the website this year although in the album it says you can do it on the website.
I presumed it would be here https://uk.topps.com/sport/missing-s...-football.html but as you can see it doesn't have the option.

I emailed them but haven't had a reply.

Any suggestions welcome. I know I can do it by post too but online is (usually) so much easier.

Thanks

What numbers are you still in need of from the 18/19 sticker album ?

JOHN1509 13-03-2019 06:17 PM

Match attax extra 18/19

U23. Julian Speroni (Crystal Palace)
U24. Martin Kelly (Crystal Palace)
U25. Connor Wickham (Crystal Palace)
UC10. Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Crystal Palace)
BL3. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) BALLERS
FB7. Patrick van Aanholt (Crystal Palace) FLYING FULL BACK
NS8. Bakary Sako (Crystal Palace)
NS9. Michy Batshuayi (Crystal Palace)
MA13. Vicente Guaita (Crystal Palace) MAN OF MATCH
MA14. Patrick van Aanholt (Crystal Palace) MAN OF MATCH
MTC4. Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Crystal Palace) STARS OF SEASON

Eddie McGoldrick's tash 14-03-2019 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHN1509 (Post 14683584)
What numbers are you still in need of from the 18/19 sticker album ?

Hi Jon,

4
6
17
27
30
37
44
51
57
70
73
76
77
84
88
99
101
105
121
122
126
129
132
134
137
141
143
148
152
157
158
163
182
185
188
189
192
195
197
203
209
216
218
219
221
223
226
231
235
246
252
259
261
264
266
269
275
279
284
290
294
297
303

Do you need any?

JOHN1509 14-03-2019 06:44 PM

Eddie McGoldrick's tash, I have all the 62 stickers you need .
Can you send me your name/address details via PM, and i'll send them all too you

No need for anything in return

Eddie McGoldrick's tash 14-03-2019 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHN1509 (Post 14687973)
Eddie McGoldrick's tash, I have all the 62 stickers you need .
Can you send me your name/address details via PM, and i'll send them all too you

No need for anything in return

Really? That is incredibly kind. Happy to send you some kind of payment though.

JOHN1509 15-03-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash (Post 14688074)
Really? That is incredibly kind. Happy to send you some kind of payment though.

No payment needed, send me your address details etc in a personal message and i'll get them sent too you

Dorking .Eagle 29-03-2019 10:01 AM

There's a new card to keep an eye out for in a series by Topps

The series is called "Topps on Demand Premier League inspired by 1977 Footballers"

Basically it is a US exclusive series, and the 5th such series.
Previous series have been Star Wars cards and Garbage Pail Kids cards.

As you might imagine, most of the cards are for players from the 'big 6' clubs, nevertheless there is a Zaha card, which comes in 4 different parallels

The style of the cards is like Topps 1977

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/9e0AA...Tr3/s-l500.png

JOHN1509 29-03-2019 05:45 PM

Saw that, but you got on here before me, Just need to find a good supplier to get the Zaha cards

JOHN1509 08-04-2019 04:09 PM

Luka

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-daqSujD7t...d%2B-OD168.jpg

Dorking .Eagle 08-04-2019 07:50 PM

Thanks John

Dorking .Eagle 22-04-2019 12:10 PM

Hi John
There's a Benteke Match Attax on demand card this week!

JOHN1509 22-04-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 14737071)
Hi John
There's a Benteke Match Attax on demand card this week!

cheers, been busy,

https://uk.topps.com/media/catalog/p...an_benteke.jpg

Dorking .Eagle 22-04-2019 07:41 PM

No Topps Now cards yet?

JOHN1509 22-04-2019 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle (Post 14737488)
No Topps Now cards yet?

Been checking all afternoon, not yet, Hopefully tomorrow afternoon

Dorking .Eagle 22-04-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHN1509 (Post 14737505)
Been checking all afternoon, not yet, Hopefully tomorrow afternoon

Usually do 3, so probably Everton, Man City and Liverpool anyway

JOHN1509 23-04-2019 04:09 PM

Topps Now

Benteke

https://uk.topps.com/media/catalog/p...-18tn-0126.jpg

Dorking .Eagle 23-04-2019 06:01 PM

One goal, two cards lol

(to be fair there were 5 Topps Now cards this week)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.