CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Maidstoned Eagle 24-11-2017 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyocpfc (Post 13955764)
The thought of eating a meal that doesn’t contain a form of meat disgusts me. Even if my miss Andyo was to cook a pasta meal I always say okay, but make sure it has meat in it. Fruit is the only thing I can eat which doesn’t contain meat, and even that I often think would go okay with chicken.

Lemon chicken

Try pork medallions in peaches and cream sauce.....oooooooh.

Stellavista 24-11-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13955772)
Lemon chicken

Try pork medallions in peaches and cream sauce.....oooooooh.

http://gangster.squarespace.com/stor...=1254415733604

Stellavista 24-11-2017 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13955748)
My wife announcing that she has decided WE should go vegetarian........and then not understanding my logic when I announced that I have decided WE should become alcoholics.

:lux:

Stellavista 24-11-2017 01:20 PM

The wankers that are Camden Council approving a huge development that will add 14 storey blocks in a low rise area, less access to a new supermarket, and a f*cking 'rooftop chilli farm', all for an 11m bung.

To start construction next year, coinciding with the HS2 debacle that is already screwing up the south of the borough. Ten years of chaos to look forward to.

Vince Hilaire's Afro 24-11-2017 01:23 PM

Delaying a shower because you think you might need a shit. It gets too late to delay the shower further because you have to leave soon.

The second you step out of the shower, you need a shit

Big Gal 24-11-2017 01:29 PM

Donating quality items to charity shops only to find they never reach the shelves😡😡

civil eagle 24-11-2017 02:30 PM

Fat moon faced colleagues noisily grazing on junk food all day

stange555 24-11-2017 02:33 PM

House buyers that pull out.

elgin eagle 24-11-2017 02:35 PM

Idiots in charge of things.

foetus eagle 24-11-2017 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro (Post 13955842)
Delaying a shower because you think you might need a shit. It gets too late to delay the shower further because you have to leave soon.

The French have a solution for this:

Waffle stomp

Vince Hilaire's Afro 24-11-2017 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foetus eagle (Post 13955960)
The French have a solution for this:

Waffle stomp

I clicked the link regardless, but knew what to expect.

Strangely though, the 'shit urge' doesn't normally emerge until that moment you step fresh out if the shower. Showers are more for urinating in, of course.

Hedgehog 24-11-2017 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LN1 (Post 13955537)
On long-haul flights when the rear rows are called you are always stood in the queue with someone in front obviously holding a ticket with a row 20 rows forward to those called. That person in front always still manages to board anyway and is never held back.

When your rows 45 to 65 are called you will always meet someone at row 30 (that hasn't been called) who is leisurely unpacking things between the locker and his seat. This person then gives a black look at the growing queue waiting for him to shift out the way. In the 45 minutes the guy was sat twiddling his thumbs at the gate he never thought to put his bits and bobs in a carrier bag to take to his seat so he could just sit straight down after stowing his main bag.

People stood in the aisle next where you are seated and you just know that you are going to be asked if you could move so that someone can sit with their partner or friend. Not only on the plane but Singapore airlines have pulled me out the queue twice asking if I can move my selected seat to accommodate people who want to sit together.

I think various airlines are trying different grouping when boarding. They all appear to have a different logic (The new crazy BA one to board in order of what you paid for the ticket having zero logic).

On a recent United Airlines trip it appeared that Group 1 & 2 was for the rich and famous, plus the usual preferred boarding folks. Group 3 was for all the window seating people, Group 4 the middle row, and Group 5 the isle seats.

It sort of worked, but by the time Group 5 boarded there was no bin space left.

Luckily, as much as I now dislike window seats at least I was Group 3 and got on reasonably early. As alluded to though, this does not stop the people near the front getting on prior to the people at the back regardless of group which causes isle block.

davech 24-11-2017 05:04 PM

Beagle Street ads. Lets stop what we are doing and phone up for insurance.

I'm waiting for the post-watershed version where she stops him mid-shag and hands him the phone.

danpalace07 24-11-2017 05:48 PM

Everton fans (and certain pundits) still insisting Niasse's dive was a clear penalty and acting the victims over his ban. Were they watching a different match to us?

PIE "N" MASH 24-11-2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Gal (Post 13955848)
Donating quality items to charity shops only to find they never reach the shelves😡😡

Charity shop in Laindon have an ebay account and sell the really good stuff there.All open and above board,others i suspect are not:p

davech 24-11-2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro (Post 13955997)
I clicked the link regardless, but knew what to expect.

Strangely though, the 'shit urge' doesn't normally emerge until that moment you step fresh out if the shower. Showers are more for urinating in, of course.

Pissing, please!

And it is eco-friendly too, as it saves the water you would have used flushing.

BECKS66 24-11-2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro (Post 13955842)

Had a real bad case of the trots in Turkey once while in the shower. Didn't have time to get out, does that make me a wrong un.

PeterH 24-11-2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LN1 (Post 13955537)
in a carrier bag

Hmmmm. Carrier Bag Wankers...

As in take a Carrier Bag to football and wait outside the Players Entrance for autographs.

Special breed of fan that you know his whole life is based on the 8 hours he spends at Selhurst from arriving at 11am to the disappointed look when the bouncers turf him out of Crystals at 7pm.

PeterH 24-11-2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 13956246)
Charity shop in Laindon have an ebay account and sell the really good stuff there.All open and above board,others i suspect are not:p

When I was last back I found charity shops great for books.

I was passing through Bexhill, don't ask, a town full of them. Bought about 20 books at probably a quid each.

PeterH 24-11-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 13955748)
My wife announcing that she has decided WE should go vegetarian.....

Get that idea out of her head Pete. Smartish. Let's not have that one festering in there.

I can barely tolerate a day without meat (or fish) in the diet.