CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

Am Phibian 24-02-2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cantspell (Post 14129277)
My next door neighbour - comes to tell me he has bought a caravan and does he mind parking outside our back garden by our garage - no problem with that I said.

Then he tells me heís taking the family to Cornwall in the summer as itís old England and he only saw 2 black faces there whilst in summer holidays last year.

I just had to work in but I think my face said it all- shame he has 2 kids but he is a millwall fan. Tosser

Dumbstruck. Eddie Booth is alive and well in 2018.

Wolfnipplechips 24-02-2018 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cantspell (Post 14129277)
My next door neighbour - comes to tell me he has bought a caravan and does he mind parking outside our back garden by our garage - no problem with that I said.

Then he tells me heís taking the family to Cornwall in the summer as itís old England and he only saw 2 black faces there whilst in summer holidays last year.

I just had to work in but I think my face said it all- shame he has 2 kids but he is a millwall fan. Tosser

Remove the tyres.












Replace the tyres underneath the caravan.

Set light to the ****ers.

saxoneagle 25-02-2018 08:05 AM

People "supporting" a country they have no links to, today mostly pretend Scottish wankers.

little al 25-02-2018 08:12 AM

Those plastic notes that ping out of your pockets, lost £30 yesterday from the 30 second walk from the cash machine to the pub, it must have popped out of my pocket when I answered my phone.

Fatboy 25-02-2018 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Cannon (Post 14128413)
thankfully nobody does that here. It's a pizza, not a ******* pie

It's a lower class quiche....

art malice 25-02-2018 10:09 AM

People who stare at and listen to everyone at hotel breakfasts. Fvck off and mind your own businesses

PALACEWU 25-02-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 14129808)
Those plastic notes that ping out of your pockets, lost £30 yesterday from the 30 second walk from the cash machine to the pub, it must have popped out of my pocket when I answered my phone.

I feel you on this one. Someone would have recycled them for you though I'm sure. :D

Jim Cannon 25-02-2018 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little al (Post 14129808)
Those plastic notes that ping out of your pockets, lost £30 yesterday from the 30 second walk from the cash machine to the pub, it must have popped out of my pocket when I answered my phone.

they are bastards aren't they. I never carry a conventional wallet but have a little leather pass holder and keep them in there these days. But after decades of keeping notes in my pocket I keep forgetting what I have done with them

cantspell 25-02-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Am Phibian (Post 14129423)
Dumbstruck. Eddie Booth is alive and well in 2018.


His wife is Turkish Cypriot- you just canít make this stuff up

little al 25-02-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PALACEWU (Post 14130094)
I feel you on this one. Someone would have recycled them for you though I'm sure. :D

:jerkit: Fatty :love::supergrin:

cappuccinoeagle 25-02-2018 04:04 PM

Spurs fans didn't hear a peep for 88 mins....

mrgins 25-02-2018 05:34 PM

Spurs

PIE "N" MASH 25-02-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoneagle (Post 14129798)
People "supporting" a country they have no links to, today mostly pretend Scottish wankers.

Plastic paddy's are by far the worst.St Patrick's day tends to bring em out:jerkit::jerkit:

PIE "N" MASH 25-02-2018 07:03 PM

Fat bastards on horses.Out on the bike today and came across a superfat bint trotting around the lanes of Essex,the poor horse would know she was on it.2 Shires strapped together would have struggled carrying her:moo2::moo2:

Skiddo 25-02-2018 07:13 PM

Completely unnecessary positivity on every thing.

LN1 25-02-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 14132155)
Fat bastards on horses.Out on the bike today and came across a superfat bint trotting around the lanes of Essex,the poor horse would know she was on it.2 Shires strapped together would have struggled carrying her:moo2::moo2:

Sounds like my next door neighbours daughter from many moons back. She was a large girl on an even larger horse. They were hit side on by a vehicle one day and the vet came out and shot the car.

bigGcpfc 25-02-2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 14132155)
Fat bastards on horses.Out on the bike today and came across a superfat bint trotting around the lanes of Essex,the poor horse would know she was on it.2 Shires strapped together would have struggled carrying her:moo2::moo2:

Out on your bike !! Lost me as soon as I saw that.

Maz 25-02-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH (Post 14132155)
Fat bastards on horses.:



Son of Selhurst 25-02-2018 11:04 PM

Today. Paying for the Palace v Spuds match and first 20 mins being dedicated to Chelsea manure match and childish millionaires being children. Then Spuds once again mugging us by a goal in last couple of mins AGAIN

cappuccinoeagle 25-02-2018 11:33 PM

The lack of WiFi in Costa Coffee, South Norwood


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.