CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things that annoy you (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=255975)

PeterH 23-05-2022 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 16440058)
One of my kids got given a wrist band freebie for the premiere. Couldn't be arsed to go.

You could have given it to the au pair and given her a night off. That would have been the right thing to do, don't you think?

Eagle's Nest 23-05-2022 09:03 PM

The Chris and Rosie Ramsey Show. I haven't seen a single minute of it, but I know I hate it.

JimmyAG 23-05-2022 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest (Post 16443581)
The Chris and Rosie Ramsey Show. I haven't seen a single minute of it, but I know I hate it.

^ this with bells on

congress 23-05-2022 09:10 PM

Crap tv programmes hosted by married couples.Bad enough listening to so called celebrities talking about their lives without couples going on about it.The latest being Chris Ramsey and his wife( who is??) hosting their own show with Martin Kemp and his wife getting the audience to applaud them as they have been together for 40 years.

I wish the BBC would show advertising so we dont have to pay for this crap any more.

JimmyAG 23-05-2022 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by congress (Post 16443585)
Crap tv programmes hosted by married couples.Bad enough listening to so called celebrities talking about their lives without couples going on about it.The latest being Chris Ramsey and his wife( who is??) hosting their own show with Martin Kemp and his wife getting the audience to applaud them as they have been together for 40 years.

I wish the BBC would show advertising so we dont have to pay for this crap any more.

I'd actually prefer to watch a slide show about monkey pox

adrenalin john 23-05-2022 09:16 PM

Jessie Maersch - the Leeds manager. I have to turn the radio/TV off when he speaks. He might well be a good human being and interesting intelligent man but I can't stand his voice or him, it is a visceral reaction.

Gutted Leeds stayed up.

GorBlimey 24-05-2022 05:55 AM

The Trivago ad on TV that shows some Chelsea players trying to save a few quid by booking via Trivago.


F*ck right off you bunch of overpaid c*nts supplementing your wealth by pretending you're worried about saving £20 on a hotel bill!

strawberry mivi 24-05-2022 11:26 AM

What's this CrossRail malarky all about then and why is it the top news item?
London-centric bollocks BBC.
Does it go South of the River?

LN1 24-05-2022 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry mivi (Post 16444346)
What's this CrossRail malarky all about then and why is it the top news item?
London-centric bollocks BBC.
Does it go South of the River?

Just! To sunny Abbey Wood.

I suppose if it opened on time and budget it would have been down the list but with its massive time and cost overrun and first train near Liz's Jubbly it's top billing.

Joe85 24-05-2022 12:10 PM

I find the association with that old scrounger particularly irritating.

davech 24-05-2022 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LN1 (Post 16444365)
Just! To sunny Abbey Wood.

I suppose if it opened on time and budget it would have been down the list but with its massive time and cost overrun and first train near Liz's Jubbly it's top billing.

I went through Abbey Wood a few times on the way to Gillingham. It was a fast train and didn't bother to stop. Why Abbey Wood?

olly cromwell 24-05-2022 12:52 PM

Kids who take a sign to a football match asking a player for his shirt :wallbash:

Buy one from the club shop you tight wad :D

Sydenham Eagle 24-05-2022 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 16444408)
I went through Abbey Wood a few times on the way to Gillingham. It was a fast train and didn't bother to stop. Why Abbey Wood?

More worrying that people were queuing up before the station opened to be the first people on the train. 2 women on the news thought the queue was too long as got a cab to another station down the line to join it there.

pallet 24-05-2022 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davech (Post 16444408)
I went through Abbey Wood a few times on the way to Gillingham. It was a fast train and didn't bother to stop. Why Abbey Wood?

The only reason I think of is to help regenerate the area, by god does it need it

Alfies army 24-05-2022 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olly cromwell (Post 16444416)
Kids who take a sign to a football match asking a player for his shirt :wallbash:

Buy one from the club shop you tight wad :D

Iím with you on that plus those dickheads filming them selfs at the game

CommercialStone 24-05-2022 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olly cromwell (Post 16444416)
Kids who take a sign to a football match asking a player for his shirt :wallbash:

Buy one from the club shop you tight wad :D

* Kids whose Dad's make them take signs to football so they can get and then sell a shirt on Ebay

Paulinmorden 24-05-2022 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LN1 (Post 16444365)
Just! To sunny Abbey Wood.

I suppose if it opened on time and budget it would have been down the list but with its massive time and cost overrun and first train near Liz's Jubbly it's top billing.

Abbey Wood is not south of the river. Its part of the river or should be!

LN1 24-05-2022 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paulinmorden (Post 16444539)
Abbey Wood is not south of the river. Its part of the river or should be!

Oh I don't know it serves that upcoming area called Thamesmead! Strangely there have been many plans to serve Thamesmead itself by tube or train but none have come off.

No sure where i would have had terminate on the south side probably Ebbsfleet but running new wires over 3rd rail would be expensive.

Isle of Wight 24-05-2022 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfies army (Post 16444421)
Iím with you on that plus those dickheads filming them selfs at the game

Hate these arseholes with a passion

PeterH 25-05-2022 12:17 AM

Always this...

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61484659

This kind of bollox only applies to Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Spurs. To my knowledge they haven't done it for any other clubs. Perhaps Newcastle next season.

The BBC are not only sucking Liverpool's cocks, but offering themselves up for spit roasts and giving hand jobs.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.