Thread: Palace Dollies
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:40 AM

cartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecartwheel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Knight
That would be my Mum on the right!

Still a season ticket holder and goes to all the away games, and has done since her dolly days. You'll never find a more dedicated Palace fan, I know I was never given a choice in who to support and as soon as I was old enough to control my bladder for 2 hours at a time I was taken home and away too.

Not sure Gerry Queen was ever a favourite of hers though!