Thread: Palace Dollies
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 01:26 PM

RON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bag
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyH View Post
wow, I can't believe I've come across this site, talk about bringing back good memories, My friend Sue Arnold and I were original members of the Dollies when they were first formed, we used wear the old claret and blue striped shirt and white skirts, and stand in two lines and clap the players onto the pitch. I remember that we had our photos taken with various players and also attended a big do in Fairfields Hall in Croydon. I had a big crush on Steve Kember Great times.
Just to show you can't get away from those times - The Man U v Villa prog for the 1st Jan 2021 in an article on Jimmy Rimmer ( Goal Keeper ) from page 54 has a black & white 'photo of the 1969/70 Man U team coming out on to the Selhurst pitch for our First Game
in the Old Div One flanked by the two lines of the Dollies.
Memories for me as well as I was at that Match.