Thread: iphone users
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2008, 04:25 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by CPFC Town
My brother has the touch and it is a great device. Until your in a non-wireless area. I used it for a day and at the end of the day came to the conclusion if i had one i'd get the phone version as it means you can use all the features on it when you want as most require internet access.

For using the touch as a MP3 and video player it is quality. If you want to have it to check your email, browse a few webpages on the move then i would seriously consider getting the phone version instead imho.

Is a very slick device i would consider getting if the contract plans where more competative with day to day pay monthly price plans
thanks for the response, i suppose at the end of the day it is an mp3 player first and foremost so the email/online functions are just extras. will be good in london though, for sure, where there are wireless spots all over the place.