Thread: iphone users
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2008, 02:07 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by arussell
Itunes only flaw is having to manually add links to where music is all the time on your drives, instead of being able to monitor folders where you put the things. Other than that it's fine as a program.

Apple announced this week support for Microsoft Exchange, and push e-mail, calendars, contacts etc, so I'd expect many people will switch their business phones to an Iphone as soon as their company will allow, and the public becomes aware of it.

Blackberry's are horribly clumsy devices, no good for anything apart from receiving work mail.
in laymans terms, does this mean if I get an Iphone now it will sync automatically with outlook email, contacts & calendar? Do I need to wait for the next version?