View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 10:30 AM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Amber from the box office just called me regarding my ST refund and very pleasant she was too.

Hope she was from the box office anyway cos i just gave her my bank details again...