View Single Post
Old 21-04-2021, 04:47 PM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
...it is a pain when on occasions my PC forgets where all the icons are supposed to be and lines them up on the left in a bunch. It doesn't happen often (in fact, I can't remember the last time it did) - but it's nice to know that if and when it does happen again, I can restore my desktop at the click of a mouse.

This little application allows you to save more than one desktop, for example if you need a particular layout for doing a particular job.
I have my work laptop displaying in various configurations: plugged into dual monitors, a single monitor, a single monitor and the laptop screen, or sometimes just the laptop screen on its own. The carefully laid out and neatly arranged icons go all over the place each time, as the screen sizes and resolution and number of screens, primary, secondary, tertiary screens change etc.

I will have a look at the utility that you use. Thanks.