View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 04:04 PM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is here
Including the 'failed refund' email I have received FIVE Box Office emails acknowledging my request for a refund.

Additionally I went to the Box Office this week to confirm my bank details.

I then received an email from Steve Parish thanking me for donating my refund to the Academy Option!

I purchased two season tickets. One a Senior the other Adult. One opted for a full refund. The other for the Academy.

The online system didn't seem to make clear how this would be differentiated. Nevertheless, a Box Office acknowledgement appeared to confirm it did understand though it also conflicted by showing a refund for BOTH tickets!

The personal visit to the Box Office also confirmed a refund for both tickets.

I gave up pursuing the split options and decided to apportion the refund myself when I got it.

This still remains outstanding and I've emailed the Box Office asking for a resolution.

I always thought the 4 option split for season ticket purchases of more than one was going to be too ambitious.

Last edited by RAB; 06-08-2020 at 04:08 PM.