Thread: Pubs for: Brighton away
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2020, 12:03 PM

gw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegw_eagle97 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Best off getting to the ground early to avoid the nonsense of being kettled around half of Brighton and arriving 20 mins late. They serve decent beer in there.
Will they be serving beer in the away end? I last went two seasons ago and they were but I heard they didnít last season? Could well be bollocks