View Single Post
Old 25-07-2020, 08:23 PM

Krise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I never really listened to Bowie's 80s music in my earlier years, it was mostly Space Oddity, the The Man Who Sold the World album, the Hunky Dory album, the Ziggy Stardust album and the Diamond Dogs album. I did like the Ashes to Ashes song from 1980 though, but never really ventured further. But the song Modern Love from 1983 is pretty good too:

Last edited by Krise; 25-07-2020 at 08:29 PM.