Thread: Sky Go Help
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2021, 06:01 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
****before you try any of this consider you are probably limited by how many devices you can add and you might have to wait a period of time before you can change those added. Aka dont blame me if you reach your limit on devices and can't add more or use previous ones ok *****

Have you got a pc? Or laptop?

Try sky go on that ans see if it is ok. If it is and they are a similar distance from router then it suggests Internet probably OK ans it is that your TV is just too big for the 720p. In which case you might prefer a smaller screen. Failing that a tablet

Of course we can't see how bad you are talking so it's hard to help with so many variables.

If your TV is a smart TV does it have the option to download sky go directly? A native app will give you the best performance on a modern TV more often than not.

Just a few ideas worth trying. Be careful to avoid too many devices if limited