Thread: iphone users
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2008, 10:33 AM
Seņor Member

Spanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanish Dan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I love my iPhone more than I love my wife. Although, I'm pretty sure she also loves it more than she loves me.