Thread: iphone users
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2008, 10:41 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Justy C
PM - having said I wouldn't get one I decided to take the plunge on Monday this week having had to put up with the Nokia N95 for the last 11 months - a shockingly bad phone.

Yes its expensive and I'm sure the novelty will wear off but the iPhone is an amazing piece of kit. I can't believe how good it is. I'm not regretting buying one at all so far and I'd be surprised if anyone was disappointed having purchased one. *

* with my luck at the moment expect the touch screen to totally give up or apple to release the most amazing upgraded phone any day now.
The thing that worries me a little now is that Iplayer is available - so if they release 3g version the possibilities are amazing.