Thread: Eric Clapton
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Kitler

Baldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.