View Single Post
Old 22-06-2019, 10:42 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Hi Hedgehog,

Thanks for posting the extra details - I can see what your problem is now. The BBS search fails when the search returns more than a certain number of posts. I'm not sure exactly what the limit is but if it was recently working ok when you searched for all your own posts, and now it's not working, then I guess your post count must have recently passed the search limit! Obviously when you restrict it to just one forum then it returns fewer posts so it works ok.

If you want to look for all your recent posts then I suggest you use the "Find Posts from" option.

Edit - just seen that you worked this out for yourself.
Thanks again Eddie. I think it is more than reaching a certain number, but I'm cool with whatever it is... time to drop it... no big deal.

I'm not familiar with the "Find Posts from" option. Where do I find that? I'm not seeing it in the advanced search page.

PS... don't waste your Saturday night messing around on here for me!