Thread: iphone users
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2019, 01:29 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
No its worse as they have only introduced swipe typing now when Samsung did it ages ago. Again Apple following the innovators. 12 more months on my iphone and then I think its time to jump ship
Wouldnít be so sure about Android (Iíve got a Samsung A5 as well). Both are on a serious downward curve at the moment IMO.

Example of typical Android woe: Google releases security update on 01/06/19 and at the same time disclose the vulnerabilities patched. Samsung finally updates my A5 with said patch on 06/09/19. Thatís more than three months with a phone vulnerable to exploits with a helpful how-to guide posted by Google.

That said, on Chrome I can still double tap on a thread name on the BBS and it zoom in. So Iím using my A5 more for browsing now. Iíd never ever thought Iíd ever reach for an Android over an iPhone for any task - sort of sums up how badly Apple is messing up under Tim Cook.