View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 03:28 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by se1eagle View Post
Hmm that’s odd. I just tested on Firefox on my wife’s iPad and I could log in fine, but I’ve never logged into the BBS with it before. Invalid username/password implies it’s sending bad credentials - do you have any saved passwords in the browser, or a password manager that could be using old details?

When you go to the forums on Firefox, I assume you see the latest posts/threads correctly?
Second question first, yes the BBS is displaying just fine.

As you've implied, it's likely that the issue is at my end, but I can't see how. I have now tried deleting and reinstalling the Firefox app to hopefully rule out a corrupted installation/data cache. Made no difference.

I then tried the BBS's forgotten password route; copied and pasted the generated password from the email and again, no joy.

For good measure, Windows is now bouncing me out of login after a short period of inactivity - but at least it lets me log back in.

Is Les trying to tell me something?

EDIT: Second issue is again with Firefox, on a Windows 10 machine.

"She likes it hard, that's her trouble."