View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 02:43 PM

HOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As I live in Gloucester I have a choice of Glos Worcester or Glamorgan for a season ticket
Bristol isn't much of a ground and aw kward to get to and new road is ok but gone for Sophia gardens this year
Easy to get to Cardiff by train great pub s and nice ground
Yes Glamorgan aren't that good but Sophia gardens is a good day out season ticket cost me 150
Let's hope I get to see some cricket