View Single Post
Old 20-04-2021, 10:49 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
I used to go in the turnstile next to where they parked the ITV lorry so always knew when we were on The Big Match. We used to stand waiting for Brian Moore to climb the rickety old ladder up to the gantry.
Bizarrely I used to stand behind the tv camera on the halfway line in the Arthur and I can't remember it being there for that match, but then it was 41 years ago.