View Single Post
Old 20-04-2021, 05:21 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak View Post
Bizarrely I used to stand behind the tv camera on the halfway line in the Arthur and I can't remember it being there for that match, but then it was 41 years ago.
That’s where we used to stand, but sort of half way up the terrace right under the TV stand. You might be right, but it was always a source of great excitement to see the lorry there and know we were on TV. I always remember, typical palace, but the ladder Brian Moore used to climb had a rung or two missing